• +1
Reactions: ripikke
dairy, specifically milk.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and thereallegend
im 14 years 5 months rn and im trying my best to avoid estrogen

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
well is there a way to increase igf without increasing estrogen? other than protein intake, also how much protein do u recommend per day?

higher estrogen will fuse the growth plates
JFL if you think milk has enough estrogen to fuse plates prematurely. just stfu and drink milk.

also, do intermittent fasting, eat protein, HIIT workout and sprinting.
supplement melatonin too.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 23554 and GuyFromSingapore
im 14 years 5 months rn and im trying my best to avoid estrogen
If ı was in your place ı would start aromasin in no time.

Also go to a derm doctor and tell him u want tretinoin.
Don't forget to use sunscreen too, you can have model tier skin if you do those 2 things.

JFL if you think milk has enough estrogen to fuse plates prematurely. just stfu and drink milk.

i do fucking shit ton of HIIT and sprinting but rn i cant, my legs hurt, also why intermittent fasting? i get it intermittent fasting increases hgh but i dont think fasting is good at my age?
+ look at this thread i made which had 90% of people that said i should avoid milk at all cost
https://looksmax.org/threads/should-i-drink-milk-at-14-years-old.633298/
so who should i believe?

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
If ı was in your place ı would start aromasin in no time.

Also go to a derm doctor and tell him u want tretinoin.
Don't forget to use sunscreen too, you can have model tier skin if you do those 2 things.
oh i dont want to flatline my estrogen by using aromasin, its more complicated than it is as flatlining my estrogen is going to have long term affects on my phycology, osteoporosis and other problems. + it may cause lower setoronergic signalling for life

• JFL
Reactions: ALP

all cope

OP blast pharma hgh or stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
all cope

OP blast pharma hgh or stop coping
I agree that it probably won't make a big difference in IGF-1 levels but OP asked for things that naturally increase IGF-1 and these are some the only things that do. no one should do these things and expect a growth spurt jfl

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
I agree that it probably won't make a big difference in IGF-1 levels but OP asked for things that naturally increase IGF-1 and these are some the only things that do. no one should do these things and expect a growth spurt jfl
oh then i shouldnt do those things?

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
oh then i shouldnt do those things?
nigga if you're actually growing naturally, just eat enough and sleep enough, these things are just for a very slight boost in igf-1
if you're not growing naturally, nothing is gonna make you grow.
do these things with little to no expectations

oh i dont want to flatline my estrogen by using aromasin, its more complicated than it is as flatlining my estrogen is going to have long term affects on my phycology, osteoporosis and other problems. + it may cause lower setoronergic signalling for life
Being short can kill you + has more side effects on your brain.

manletism kills many people around the world on a daily basis. blast hgh while you still can.

which city you live and what's the average of young people around you?
I'm living in Turkey, ı can't say the average but ı get heightmogged everytime ı go outside.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
dont call them drugs like insulting. they're pills/injections that can literally save your life.
alternatives for hgh? prob like mk 677 or DIM/Chrysin, because i aint gonna take injections, i want something like capsules