How to increase lips/mouth forward growth

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Kraken
Yesterday during the daily hr or two I stare at the mirror messing with my face I noticed grabbing my outer lips and pulling them forward completely got rid of any line or wrinkle in the nasal area and made my face look sexier so what could increase forward mouth projection I'm thinking ccw would slightly since it brings the mandible up slightly also if your palate is expanded that prob def would

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
its called face muscles stretching :)

• JFL
Reactions: malignant
its called face muscles stretching :)
Link? I don't see how stretching could make lips and mouth more forward grown it makes more sense that a palate being expanded would force them foward

• +1
Link? I don't see how stretching could make lips and mouth more forward grown it makes more sense that a palate being expanded would force them foward
oh sorry I thought you wanted face exercises for wrinkles

hey swole

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and Deleted member 9380
Bimax

• +1
Morgothos

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 7125
7125.jpg

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7125 and Tony
Bimax increases mouth protrusion and mandible length? Is ccw a part of bimax
Yes and Yes, it would also get rid of the lines. It's 100% exactly what you need. If you want to, you can pm me pics of side to judge. But even without that it's obvious that your jaws are recessed

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Yes and Yes, it would also get rid of the lines. It's 100% exactly what you need. If you want to, you can pm me pics of side to judge. But even without that it's obvious that your jaws are recessed
Yes I'm not a fan of my gonial angle width and lower third could be better I think it mogs average male tho but I wanna be the pitt

no, it will not
Yes, it's likely to do so, advancing the lower maxilla forward will stretch the skin around the philtrum and thereby remove the lines

lateral growth
cheekbones lateral, forward
forward growth of the lower maxilla has a bigger impact on nasolabialfaulds and considering he mentioned his lack of lip protusion, I'd say this is more likey to be the cause

• +1
Reactions: malignant
forward growth of the lower maxilla has a bigger impact on nasolabialfaulds and considering he mentioned his lack of lip protusion, I'd say this is more likey to be the cause
My lips still seem fairly protrusivr and they are on the fuller side but I think they still aren't protruded enough I'll send pics later but how come pitt has no lines ? He's not known for having forward growth on his maxilla or mandible

My lips still seem fairly protrusivr and they are on the fuller side but I think they still aren't protruded enough I'll send pics later but how come pitt has no lines ? He's not known for having forward growth on his maxilla or mandible
he has also 0 cheekbone projection, even at insanely low bodyfat like in fightclub.His face overall is pretty wide tho so this might cause his lack of faulds

its mostly due to upper face dont has enough support or soft tissue is not stretched to the sides, so the older people have them more visible, because the whole bone structure collapses, soft tissue starts sagging

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
he has also 0 cheekbone projection, even at insanely low bodyfat like in fightclub.
Really I thought his cheekbones mogged mine to oblivion or is it his orbitals that are good but you may be on to something cause when I pulled my lips forward I had similiar 3/4 to him cause it made cheekbones look more protruding but pitts hooding and orbitals still mog mine

its mostly due to upper face dont has enough support or soft tissue is not stretched to the sides, so the older people have them more visible, because the whole bone structure collapses, soft tissue starts sagging
For me I think it's forward growth cause no matter how tight I pull the skin there is a line but it disappears when pulling mouth forward

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
Really I thought his cheekbones mogged mine to oblivion or is it his orbitals that are good but you may be on to something cause when I pulled my lips forward I had similiar 3/4 to him cause it made cheekbones look more protruding but pitts hooding and orbitals still mog mine
His orbital rim vector is even negative,
causing hollowed undereye
UnitedNationsPresentsAdvancedScreening3UT5uNzgTNax
Downloadfile 18

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
For me I think it's forward growth cause no matter how tight I pull the skin there is a line but it disappears when pulling mouth forward
then your whole maxilla, zygos are recessed

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I think high cut lf1 is best for this

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
then your whole maxilla, zygos are recessed
How to increase it cause that's what I figured it was would expanding palate force the lips forward? Pitt has a shit maxilla so it doesn't bother that much as long as I can max out the mandible

Bimax dental prostrusion and lip is a black trait. I havent heard of any way to get that

Might just be bad collagen in his case
Possible mel gibson for example has very masc lower third I'm not sure about if his maxilla is recorded but he's always had horrible nasal folds and pitt has shit skin tbh and not an amazing maxilla yet no folds