How to increase mandible width (theory) (high quality)

crosshold

crosshold

Yujiromaxxing
So I was looking into seeing if (bone borne) MSDO is an option for increasing jaw width but unfortunately it is not ideal because of this picture. MSDO increases width with the rotation seen as the dashed line. That is the wrong rotation and point of rotation because it causes the gonions to actually rotate down and in. It may still increase your bigonial depending on how much space you make in the chin area but I think it may even reduce bigonion if you don't increase the space enough to offset the down and inward rotation. As shown by the solid line, mastication is the ideal form of rotation since it PULLS it up and outward. I think this point of rotation and type of rotation also causes a more even mandible width increase as opposed to the asymmetrical increase traditional MSDO does (inverted V; increases space at chin more than at bigonial).

Theory: Have a surgeon cut the midline of your mandible and either leave it open or create a custom distractor that is just there to make sure your jaw stays stable. You then start a chewing regime and use the distractor to slowly increase your mandible width due to mastication. This distractor acts more as a distraction limiter than it would normally as the source of distraction (MSDO).

Thoughts?

Unknown 1

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: amorfati, Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 15827
F8e

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati, ilovelamp08, russwestbrook and 9 others
you can just do regular MSDO and chew during the distraction period

you can just do regular MSDO and chew during the distraction period
that would likely help you get better results but optimal results would have no traditional MSDO distraction occurring

but on second thought i think it depends on HOW the distractor is used. hmmm i need to think/imagine how the biomechanics would work. one sec

no one is gonna do msdo on you

Get a jaw implant. Or get a side wing osteotomy

Get a jaw implant. Or get a side wing osteotomy

Get a jaw implant. Or get a side wing osteotomy.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • Woah
if you unironically want that then jaw implants are the only way to go
Yeah , I thought about it too and came to conclusion taht vertical ramus distraction + jaw impalnts and maybe a imdo surgery on top of it would do the job
Look in the attachment is my dream jaw and what I currently have

Attachments

• AirBrush_20220426201245.jpg
    AirBrush_20220426201245.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 2857858_Screenshot_20220308-1754132.png
    2857858_Screenshot_20220308-1754132.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Yeah , I thought about it too and came to conclusion taht vertical ramus distraction + jaw impalnts and maybe a imdo surgery on top of it would do the job
yeah your upper 2 thirds are pretty damn wide so i can see how a wider jaw would fit you

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
your delusional nigga
Why ? I know it's mostly genetics and you just can approximately achieve similar results with jaw implants

• Woah
Why ? I know it's mostly genetics and you just can approximately achieve similar results with jaw implants
your gonna look TOO masculine

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BearBoy
everyone always says tom cruise got jaw implants but i think its just aging + masseter hypertrophy
Do you think? He went from rat jaw as a late teen/young adult to chad jaw. I would be suprised if he had no implants.

bro jaw implants dont look real especially if ur looking for results like urs ur jaw would look fake asf
BUT IN LIKE 10 years my nigga some scientist will create better looksmax non botch 100%
btw wyd rn TO MAKE MONEY TO SAVE FOR THESE SURGERIES?

• Woah
bro jaw implants dont look real especially if ur looking for results like urs ur jaw would look fake asf
BUT IN LIKE 10 years my nigga some scientist will create better looksmax non botch 100%
btw wyd rn TO MAKE MONEY TO SAVE FOR THESE SURGERIES?
I hope man

• Woah
Brutal morph.

• +1
  • JFL
So brutal , it makes me look recessed
Honestly lifefuel.

If you are able to get surgery to look like that you'll be a mogging machine.

• +1