How to increase midface volume?

Deleted member 13709

Deleted member 13709

Iron
I plan to get cheek implants for better projection because my midface is pretty flat despite me having a forward grown maxilla.
Images

Smh like that.Are there any other solutions?

lefort III

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 13709
Infraorbital malar implant

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 13709
Bro,i asked a genuine question lmao
but i was being serious, i have the same issue except i am not foward grown, and im looking foward to getting lefort III, osteotomies mog and I know to get the kind of aesthetics i want a lefort III would be needed

• +1
  • So Sad
Bro,i asked a genuine question lmao
it's not volume that's the issue, he's meming but he's kind of right, it's the difference between the protrusion of the top and bottom of your maxilla that give the effect ur looking for

• +1
it's not volume that's the issue, he's meming but he's kind of right, it's the difference between the protrusion of the top and bottom of your maxilla that give the effect ur looking for
The thing i have is midface hypoplasia,what should i do about it?

I have a long mandible and projecting maxilla but i lack malar and infraorbital bones.Should i just go for the implants or are there any other ways?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
The thing i have is midface hypoplasia,what should i do about it?

I have a long mandible and projecting maxilla but i lack malar and infraorbital bones.Should i just go for the implants or are there any other ways?
brow + cheekbone implants would probably help, better than literally having your face smashed in and rebuilt jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13709
@reptiles