How to increase my height (Im a teen)

V

Vies

Iron
Are there any other ways to boost my height? Im getting sunlight exposure at around 8:30am for 30 minutes, Im doing high intensive exercises, Im getting calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin d, vitamin k, im doing stretches. What else can I do to boost my height without steroids or surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and Deleted member 16133
What else can I do to boost my height without steroids
35d9db68141479ece6e53e79df901e29.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gr34ter, MagaPutinism, User28823 and 6 others
If growth plates are still open then HGH and aromatase inhibitor ASAP but if they are closed then I'm sorry but it's over my nigga. You could try LL but there is a chance you won't ever walk again plus I doubt you can or will ever be able to afford it but it's always an option if you are desperate enough.

If growth plates are still open then HGH and aromatase inhibitor ASAP but if they are closed then I'm sorry but it's over my nigga. You could try LL but there is a chance you won't ever walk again plus I doubt you can or will ever be able to afford it but it's always an option if you are desperate enough.
im 14 years 4 months tho

im 14 years 4 months tho
You may still grow naturally then so prioritize sleep and eat lot's of protein and exercise a lot. I grew about 3-4 inches from 14-15. How tall are you right now?

drink a gallon of milk everyday

i guarantee you, you will grow

put sugar in it

and eat citric fruits

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dystopian
drink a gallon of milk everyday

i guarantee you, you will grow

put sugar in it

and eat citric fruits
bro sugar? thats gonna increase my sugar levels and decrease my testosterone levels, whats the point of putting sugar in it and also i think 1 gallon of milk a day is too much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886
Do streches and rigorous exercises in the morning little bro. Best of luck out there.

bro sugar? thats gonna increase my sugar levels and decrease my testosterone levels, whats the point of putting sugar in it and also i think 1 gallon of milk a day is too much
sugar; glucose is ENERGY which your body needs to function. did you know the thyroid gland is only functional if theres glucose in you? thyroid is the gland responsible for metabolism which during these times of growth you desperately need

it is not true sugar decreases testosterone levels

though it is true sugar drains nutrients which is why i say to drink lots of milk and eat fruits, those being very nutritious

1 gallon is a lot, but it’s important you do so

sugar; glucose is ENERGY which your body needs to function. did you know the thyroid gland is only functional if theres glucose in you? thyroid is the gland responsible for metabolism which during these times of growth you desperately need

it is not true sugar decreases testosterone levels

though it is true sugar drains nutrients which is why i say to drink lots of milk and eat fruits, those being very nutritious

1 gallon is a lot, but it’s important you do so
alright but how much sugar do i add into the milk?

is it possible for me to consume sugar in other ways instead of adding it into the milk? E.g from fruits
yes its preferred to eat fruits for sugar rather than table sugar but if you’re not livin in south east asia, its harder to get fruits or at least for cheap

main reasons i put sugar in milk is because

it honestly tastes better and metabolism is increased, so i can drink more

saturated fats + sugar + protein is an immediate anti stress

i should mention you need to consume a moderately decent amount of salt everyday for liquid digestion

yes its preferred to eat fruits for sugar rather than table sugar but if you’re not livin in south east asia, its harder to get fruits or at least for cheap

main reasons i put sugar in milk is because

it honestly tastes better and metabolism is increased, so i can drink more

saturated fats + sugar + protein is an immediate anti stress

i should mention you need to consume a moderately decent amount of salt everyday for liquid digestion
salt too? i took lesser salt for the past month because it causes my face to bloat

salt too? i took lesser salt for the past month because it causes my face to bloat
salt lowers serotonin, adrenaline and cortisol powerfully, while boosting thyroid and heat production.

i personally havent experience facial bloating. its likely you’re missing calcium and phosphorus and when you intake salt, bloating is the chain reaction

they are both found in milk

Last edited:
average why?
If you want to heightmaxx 100% it requires high income, if they hire at your age it's cool but if not then just stick to 200g+ animal protein, milk and pocket money to buy aromasin monthly

14 years 4 months, please tell me what i can do right now at this age, i need all the tips i have, but just not steroids im not down to take all those risks
Caloric surplus + exercise to reach your genetic potential.

To go beyond that AI’s + HGH

If you want to heightmaxx 100% it requires high income, if they hire at your age it's cool but if not then just stick to 200g+ animal protein, milk and pocket money to buy aromasin monthly
u mean like a height increase program?

14 years 4 months, please tell me what i can do right now at this age, i need all the tips i have, but just not steroids im not down to take all those risks
Get on mk677

by the things you recommended above?
yes

you’ll hear HGH or human growth hormones from these retards but they don’t realize height is something you want to grow gradually

all tall chads grew slowly and didnt base their height off the pituitary gland, which allowed them to look proportionate

those who grew off the pituitary gland (hgh productivity) have acromegaly features and are just considered ogres

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
yes

you’ll hear HGH or human growth hormones from these retards but they don’t realize height is something you want to grow gradually

all tall chads grew slowly and didnt base their height off the pituitary gland, which allowed them to look proportionate

those who grew off the pituitary gland (hgh productivity) have acromegaly features and are just considered ogres
oh okay thanks for the information i really appreciate it

yes

but is it really worth taking hgh because im seeing many guys saying that they regret not taking hgh when they were young?

but is it really worth taking hgh because im seeing many guys saying that they regret not taking hgh when they were young?
they say that because they arent aware what hgh really does

Find a way to increase IGF-1 & 2 locally

Google or go to peptide reddit, or on this forum

This is preferable and way superior then HGH

Preferable to to check with doctor if you have any nutrition deficiency. Most people have vitamin deficiency.

Start to block GPR 30 aka estrogen blocker.

and of course protein is SUPER important,try to get it at MOST as possible, like overdoes it if you can

Cut out sugar,trash,fat, more estrogen

Have low body fat as most as possible for looksmaxxing and fat = estrogen = faster closed grow plate

When you are 16 come and thanks me later.

Last edited:
yes

Lol, this is cope, you need insane amount of HGH to become acromegaly, every body building and gym guy use a lot of HGH nothing happen to them lol

Preferable to to check with doctor if you have any nutrition deficiency. Most people have vitamin deficiency.

and of course protein is SUPER important,try to get it at MOST as possible, like overdoes it if you can

Have low body fat as most as possible for looksmaxxing and fat = estrogen = faster closed grow plate

alr ill do this

so do you recommend HGH?

For height only, no, find what increase the most IGF-1 & 2 the most. Peptides or whatever you can find them on Reddit or here

HGH do increase IGF-1 but not a lot.

Not ideal for getting taller, but for muscle it can help, but muscle can grow at any age, height grow at puberty end.

If you are hardcore try inject testosterone

How tall r u?

Last edited:
For height only, no, find what increase the most IGF-1 & 2 the most. Peptides or whatever you can find them on Reddit or here

HGH do increase IGF-1 but not a lot.

Not ideal for getting taller, but for muscle it can help, but muscle can grow at any age, height grow at puberty end.

If you are hardcore try inject testosterone

How tall r u?
171.3cm

For the go to peptide reddit part, did you mean to go to peptide reddit and ask how to increase IGF-1 & 2 locally?

yo i cant get estrogen blockers are there any alternatives for that?

For the go to peptide reddit part, did you mean to go to peptide reddit and ask how to increase IGF-1 & 2 locally?

Just go search on Reddit peptide and search igf-1 or height

Did your doctor predict your adult height ?