How to increase my height (Im a teen)

V

Vies

Iron
Are there any other ways to boost my height? Im getting sunlight exposure at around 8:30am for 30 minutes, Im doing high intensive exercises, Im getting calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin d, vitamin k, im doing stretches. What else can I do to boost my height without steroids or surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and Deleted member 16133
Find a way to increase IGF-1 & 2 locally

Google or go to peptide reddit, or on this forum

This is preferable and way superior then HGH

Preferable to to check with doctor if you have any nutrition deficiency. Most people have vitamin deficiency.

Start to block GPR 30 aka estrogen blocker.

and of course protein is SUPER important,try to get it at MOST as possible, like overdoes it if you can

Cut out sugar,trash,fat, more estrogen

Have low body fat as most as possible for looksmaxxing and fat = estrogen = faster closed grow plate

When you are 16 come and thanks me later.
actually do you recommend something like mk 677 or AI's? because im seeing many people saying that they should had hopped on those when they were teens

yes

you’ll hear HGH or human growth hormones from these retards but they don’t realize height is something you want to grow gradually

all tall chads grew slowly and didnt base their height off the pituitary gland, which allowed them to look proportionate

those who grew off the pituitary gland (hgh productivity) have acromegaly features and are just considered ogres
would this work at 15.5? if so how much height would i gain from this

Are there any other ways to boost my height? Im getting sunlight exposure at around 8:30am for 30 minutes, Im doing high intensive exercises, Im getting calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin d, vitamin k, im doing stretches. What else can I do to boost my height without steroids or surgery
Check my heightmaxing thread. Take Chrysin + DIM, consume a lot of protein and do a shit ton of cardio (to compensate for not taking peptides/steroids).

• +1
Reactions: latino_
Mk-677, it's like 30 bucks a month and you take it orally which means no needles and you can store it at room temp away from your parents.

Mk-677, it's like 30 bucks a month and you take it orally which means no needles and you can store it at room temp away from your parents.
do i go to a doctor and do a checkup and ask if i should take mk-677 or do i just take mk-677 blindly without any checkups?

do i go to a doctor and do a checkup and ask if i should take mk-677 or do i just take mk-677 blindly without any checkups?
I would do it blind, doc probably wouldn't recommend it and will tell your parents. There are risks but they can be mitigated. You will have a much higher appetitive, id be careful if your struggling with maintaining a normal bmi. It also increases blood sugar levels but if you live a healthy lifestyle it should be fine, you can also take supplements to offset this. It has been known to increase stress/anxiety in a few people but that doesn't happen to everyone. Other then that you should be ok.

I would do it blind, doc probably wouldn't recommend it and will tell your parents. There are risks but they can be mitigated. You will have a much higher appetitive, id be careful if your struggling with maintaining a normal bmi. It also increases blood sugar levels but if you live a healthy lifestyle it should be fine, you can also take supplements to offset this. It has been known to increase stress/anxiety in a few people but that doesn't happen to everyone. Other then that you should be ok.
oh okay but even if i dont see the doctor my parents will know

oh okay but even if i dont see the doctor my parents will know
why? if you just buy a prepaid visa/have a bank account you can order it without them knowing

Consider Fenugreek (great natural HGH booster) and stretching, specially if you work out or have shit posture like me... I was 1.82 and got to 1.83,5 after 2 weeks of stretching and I still have like 99% to go lol morning height also increased from 1.84,5 to 1.85,5

14 years 4 months, please tell me what i can do right now at this age, i need all the tips i have, but just not steroids im not down to take all those risks
Leave your body alone. You’ll grow naturally

Consider Fenugreek (great natural HGH booster) and stretching, specially if you work out or have shit posture like me... I was 1.82 and got to 1.83,5 after 2 weeks of stretching and I still have like 99% to go lol morning height also increased from 1.84,5 to 1.85,5
Send your face yoga+stretching exercises through PM’s, please

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
Leave your body alone. You’ll grow naturally
ye thats what i thought i know theres a risk that these stuffs might fuck up the processes because im still developing like my brain, etc. But many people are saying to take it so im considering taking it

Send me some pics of your frontal+lateral profile, 3/4ths angle and your statistics through PM’s to have a Looksmax-wise consultation , so I can make a complete plan for your specific case

I have worked with some models and the best surgeons from India and Turkey,
I have performed LL (tibia and femur) in some 4 ft manlets and ascened them to 6 ft+some leg and shotgun implants

VEGETARIAN DIET
Untitled-2.png

The study found that, on average, vegetarian children and adolescents who consumed a balanced diet were at least as tall as their meat-consuming peers. The study found that vegetarian children were taller, on average, by 2.5 cm for boys and 2 cm for girls, compared to their meat-consuming classmates. The study also found that there was a difference in the consumption of other food groups between vegetarian and meat-consuming children, with vegetarian children consuming more fruit and vegetables. The study concluded that vegetarian children and adolescents on a balanced diet grow at least as tall as children who consume meat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 17872
VEGETARIAN DIET
Untitled-2.png

The study found that, on average, vegetarian children and adolescents who consumed a balanced diet were at least as tall as their meat-consuming peers. The study found that vegetarian children were taller, on average, by 2.5 cm for boys and 2 cm for girls, compared to their meat-consuming classmates. The study also found that there was a difference in the consumption of other food groups between vegetarian and meat-consuming children, with vegetarian children consuming more fruit and vegetables. The study concluded that vegetarian children and adolescents on a balanced diet grow at least as tall as children who consume meat.
@Alexanderr @Gargantuan ban this fag for spreading misinformation and shitposting in looksmaxxing section

You want to prove to me that in poorer countries people are shorter? Wow, you still haven't proven that vegetarianism leads to shorter height. Better cite research on vegetarians in first world countries
Indians are shorter than Pakistanis despite being richer because of vegan diet.

Vegetarianism and veganism are not the same. Know the difference
I was wrong. Indians are mostly vegetarians not vegans.

Testosterone plays a role in the growth and development of the male body, including height. During puberty, testosterone production increases and contributes to the growth spurt that occurs in males. The study found that a plant-based diet promotes higher testosterone levels.

In response to your allegations - studies have shown that vegan children, on average, end up being the same height as non-vegetarian children.

@David Rothschild

I was wrong. Indians are mostly vegetarians not vegans.
The example of India doesn't provide enough evidence to support the claim that vegetarianism leads to lower body height in men. Height is influenced by many factors, and diet is just one of them. To determine the most effective approach for promoting optimal growth and development, it is important to consider all of the relevant factors, including individual nutritional needs, overall health status, and personal preferences.

The study mentioned in the article suggests that low-fat diets, including vegetarian diets, can decrease testosterone levels in men, which can in turn lower libido. However, it is important to note that this study only looked at a small sample of men with an average age of 46, and the results may not necessarily apply to all men or all populations. Additionally, this study does not prove causation between low-fat diets and reduced testosterone levels, but rather shows an association between the two.

It is also worth noting that the study's authors suggest that the results should be confirmed by further research and that the traditional guidelines on fat intake (less than 35% of total calories) should be re-evaluated.

It is important to have a balanced and varied diet that includes a mix of different types of fats, including monounsaturated fats found in olive oil, avocados, and nuts, and to limit saturated fat consumption. Additionally, it's important to consider individual differences in nutrient requirements and to consult a healthcare professional for personalized dietary advice.

sugar; glucose is ENERGY which your body needs to function. did you know the thyroid gland is only functional if theres glucose in you? thyroid is the gland responsible for metabolism which during these times of growth you desperately need

it is not true sugar decreases testosterone levels

though it is true sugar drains nutrients which is why i say to drink lots of milk and eat fruits, those being very nutritious

1 gallon is a lot, but it’s important you do so
Is honey a good source for that?

sugar; glucose is ENERGY which your body needs to function. did you know the thyroid gland is only functional if theres glucose in you? thyroid is the gland responsible for metabolism which during these times of growth you desperately need

it is not true sugar decreases testosterone levels

though it is true sugar drains nutrients which is why i say to drink lots of milk and eat fruits, those being very nutritious

1 gallon is a lot, but it’s important you do so