How to increase PP sensitivity

D

Deleted member 8016

Silver
A while ago when I fucked my ex-GF my dick was so desensitized that I couldn't feel shit when smashing her.
It was so frustrating that I had a girl I could fuck anytime but without enjoying it, worst, with a condom I couldn't keep a good erection after a while.

So if you're single and you don't wanna be disappointed once you find a girl to shag and look like an idiot with flaccid PP, or if you just wanna enjoy sex more do this:

1- Stop fapping like a retard:
Fapping gets you used to a certain feeling, the one of your hand of which you can control the grip and the speed.
That's why it sucks when a girl masterbate you, cause he doesn't feel like when you're doing it.
Same goes for vegena, it feels totally different from your hand, except for the entrance if the girl has good pelvic muscle that she can squeeze around your D.
The inside of a vegena is very loose.

2- Put shea butter on your D:
Shea butter does wonder for skin, and scars, so I decided to put it on my PP every night before going to sleep.
It regenerates your pp skin and makes it softer and more sensitive.

3- Fuck with a condom:
Using a condom give you less sensations, so you'll have to focus more on finding those sensations.

Don't overdo it tho cause if you get too sensitive you'll become a premature coomer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy, Deleted member 6400, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
someone make a thread about how to get rid of scars on your dick, fucking jews cucked me hard with circumcision

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, TITUS, The Bleach Pill and 5 others
I literally feel 0 on my dick, and I think it is because I've been fapping nonstop for like 7 years already, once a day at minimum and twice if I had the time. I don't even have orgasms anymore, but fapping is good guys! Keep doing it !

• JFL
Reactions: Dog face and Deleted member 2621
ngl i was on nofap for 3 days and fucked gf first time without condom for a few months and it made me cum in ~1 min

i was really embarrassed cuz she always complimented me for lasting so long

A while ago when I fucked my ex-GF my dick was so desensitized that I couldn't feel shit when smashing her.
It was so frustrating that I had a girl I could fuck anytime but without enjoying it, worst, with a condom I couldn't keep a good erection after a while.

So if you're single and you don't wanna be disappointed once you find a girl to shag and look like an idiot with flaccid PP, or if you just wanna enjoy sex more do this:

Fapping gets you used to a certain feeling, the one of your hand of which you can control the grip and the speed.
That's why it sucks when a girl masterbate you, cause he doesn't feel like when you're doing it.
Same goes for vegena, it feels totally different from your hand, except for the entrance if the girl has good pelvic muscle that she can squeeze around your D.

Shea butter does wonder for skin, and scars, so I decided to put it on my PP every night before going to sleep.

3- Fuck with a condom:
Using a condom give you less sensations, so you'll have to focus more on finding those sensations.

Don't overdo it tho cause if you get too sensitive you'll become a premature coomer.
There are other more effective methods as well. This thread needs more efforts.

3- Fuck with a condom:

just fuck her raw. using a condom is cucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, TITUS and buckchadley31
someone make a thread about how to get rid of scars on your dick, fucking jews cucked me hard with circumcision
Tie what's left of your dick skin to the ceiling and hang from it.
Guaranteed full regrowth in one week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and hairyballscel
A lot of girls prefer circumcised dicks

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
Tie what's left of your dick skin to the ceiling and hang from it.
Guaranteed full regrowth in one week
im considering regrowing my foreskin tbh, jfl at hanging my dick from a ceiling

its mostly just about getting rid of the circumcision scars,

and i live in the UK, the vast majority of men here are uncut

You should rub your penis with the strongest chilli extract you can get once a week.

Thank god I'm uncut.

I literally feel 0 on my dick, and I think it is because I've been fapping nonstop for like 7 years already, once a day at minimum and twice if I had the time. I don't even have orgasms anymore, but fapping is good guys! Keep doing it !

• WTF
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I know the feeling. Coomers will still make posts every single fucking day defending their vices, just like faggots like to parade on "pride day" with dildos up their ass, their faggot costumes and all the rest. You just need to stop cooming every single day (or until you fix yourself) to regain your penis function.

Circumcision legit fucks your sexual life up. You are supposed to crave less sex and be more successful in life due to it though, it's a trade off. If you have no success and no foreskin then you just got raped.
Haha, no. Specially once they have been fucked by uncircumcised cock, keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout, hairyballscel and LowTierNormie
Circumcision legit fucks your sexual life up. You are supposed to crave less sex and be more successful in life due to it though, it's a trade off. If you have no success and no foreskin then you just got raped.
jfl in my case it was religious reasons but yh, fucks up sensitivity hard, might regrow tbh

You know your mum doesn’t browse this forum you can use the word cock