How to increase the width of the jaws and chin?

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
I am currently leanmaxxing and when I flex my neck and jaw I have observed once the buccal and the subcutaneous fat below the mandible (a slight double chin) is gone, I’ll be left with my lean body bony skull shape. I need two things.

First, I need to increase the width between jaws by training the masseter muscle (ig?) and

5D6840A8 E375 4B17 A6CB 8EE0845DB64C 90545677 56D8 4846 8C7F 2BC98059BC2A

Second, basically increase the size of the chin. A little forward and a little taller, wider chin is all what I ask.

What are some whitepill natural ways to do this?

+ do mention surgeries (albeit I won’t be doing it now anytime soon, but I’ll save it for later)

Thank you

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 1901, c0pemaxxer and 1 other person
@Dr. Bruh @LiteralCaucasian @BrahminBoss
@Ekil73_YT @Preston @StepbroMo @Oxygen @c0pemaxxer @Artemis @abbeska @wonderwhy
@bonelessmanReturns

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Artemis and Deleted member 21044
Masseter hylertrophy induced bone apposition by clenching and chewing.

Chewing has helped me but not sure if it increases the jaw width

View attachment 2098359
Yes.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog and wonderwhy
M'negro, I've made a thread about this very topic already:

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
I am currently leanmaxxing and when I flex my neck and jaw I have observed once the buccal and the subcutaneous fat below the mandible (a slight double chin) is gone, I’ll be left with my lean body bony skull shape. I need two things.

First, I need to increase the width between jaws by training the masseter muscle (ig?) and

View attachment 2098271View attachment 2098272

Second, basically increase the size of the chin. A little forward and a little taller, wider chin is all what I ask.

What are some whitepill natural ways to do this?

+ do mention surgeries (albeit I won’t be doing it now anytime soon, but I’ll save it for later)

Thank you
I do not recommend doing it.

Brad Pitt's jaw width is ugly.

In fact, he is handsome DESPITE his jaw width. The jaw must always be 0.9 of zygos for the most aesthetic look.

You can do it with 0 downtime with filler. Fast and reliable. But if you want to repeat the Pitt's jaw, it will be ugly.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog and Acne Victim
Definitely do masseter hypertrophy + leanmaxxing. it probably won’t help with chin width though

I do not recommend doing it.

Brad Pitt's jaw width is ugly.

In fact, he is handsome DESPITE his jaw width. The jaw must always be 0.9 of zygos for the most aesthetic look.

You can do it with 0 downtime with filler. Fast and reliable. But if you want to repeat the Pitt's jaw, it will be ugly.
Nigga all the chicks in my class say that they love his jaw care to explain why the girls say otherwise?

Nigga all the chicks in my class say that they love his jaw care to explain why the girls say otherwise?
Because it is UGLY.

And all the chicks in your class love his FACE, not his jaw, they just SAY they like his jaw.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Acne Victim