How to increase wrist size

kingNash

kingNash

Iron
For context I am 15 years old 6'2 and my wrist size is 7.5 . My wrist looks so small please help how do I increase the its size

inject masteron enanthate 200mg and winstrol 20mg for increased DHT, these are low dose btw so you'll be safe. the bad sides are you'll lose hair but i mean these make your clavicles wrist facial dimorphism penis etc make all of them grow so yeah id take these over hair then go to 🇹🇷 and get hair transplant there

• +1
Reactions: Mr_Bombo_mogs, likenesss and Klaas Vaaker
inject masteron enanthate 200mg and winstrol 20mg for increased DHT, these are low dose btw so you'll be safe. the bad sides are you'll lose hair but i mean these make your clavicles wrist facial dimorphism penis etc make all of them grow so yeah id take these over hair then go to 🇹🇷 and get hair transplant there
What about proviron and what's a mogger wrist size

dude shut the fuck up, i regret trying to help you

anavar is legit a steroid used to avoid losing muscle mass in cut, originally made for females because females have higher bf so they lose bf and keep the muscle mass or most of it with anavar.

it wont do shit for dimorphism

honestly just fuck off man

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and MA_ascender

anavar is legit a steroid used to avoid losing muscle mass in cut, originally made for females because females have higher bf so they lose bf and keep the muscle mass or most of it with anavar.

Hey man I don't know shit about steroids

im curious tell more pls sir

Wait 8 inches is a pretty good wrist size for a 15 year old why do I die formed

2 second after taking all that shit
-bald

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and asdvek
Do manual work for 8+ hours a day for a few years

7.5 is already far above average. Build your forearms as well.

Can’t really change wrists unless you take roids/HGH over years.

Blast DHT as the other nigga said.
Dont worry about hairlos use the ketazoclaomeine shampoo or whatever the fuck its called. Just book flight to turkey if it happen