How to induce faster height growth naturally?

D

Deleted member 51821

10x7.5" NBPEL
I'm 16 rn and the past 2 years i've only grown around 3cm and barely reached 5'8 how do I induce faster growth? My father is 5'11 and grandfathers are 5'9 and 6'2.

Your height is mostly genetic but the other percent is what you eat and do. The 3 other things that can increase your height quicker is always sitting up straight and never slumping your back because if you do, you may get shorter. Eat well, eating bad will do nothing for you but healthy foods can help you grow faster. And the most important thing besides genetics is sleep, to actually start to receive good growth from sleeping means to sleep for 8-10 hours everyday.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and castelldefels
Your height is mostly genetic but the other percent is what you eat and do. The 3 other things that can increase your height quicker is always sitting up straight and never slumping your back because if you do, you may get shorter. Eat well, eating bad will do nothing for you but healthy foods can help you grow faster. And the most important thing besides genetics is sleep, to actually start to receive good growth from sleeping means to sleep for 8-10 hours everyday.
What actually is kinda weird is that my height growth stagnated when I started eating healthy (before that I mostly ate processed garbage) and 99% of nights I sleep 9-10+ hrs.

What actually is kinda weird is that my height growth stagnated when I started eating healthy (before that I mostly ate processed garbage) and 99% of nights I sleep 9-10+ hrs.
Sugary shit probably spikes igf 1 like crazy

Height is entirely genes + animal protein

Sugary shit probably spikes igf 1 like crazy
Does that mean I should just eat a fuck ton of processed food like I used to? My slow growth coincidentally started when I fixed my food habits.

Does that mean I should just eat a fuck ton of processed food like I used to? My slow growth coincidentally started when I fixed my food habits.
No not worth it, enchanted elixir’s height guide says you can just megadose protein instead. Like 2 or 3 g of protein for each lb you weigh