How to Instagram Max?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
If everyone who slightly knows me follows me i would have 50-100 Follower. And mostly male.

How do i get more follower, and female? Does IG show my profile to random people who might know me? Or do i need to promote this shit? I have no clue i will setup an account tomorrow.

@xefo :y'all:

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, vaninskybird, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
Read this thread:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6128, flexpapi and 3 others
If everyone who slightly knows me follows me i would have 50-100 Follower. And mostly male.

How do i get more follower, and female? Does IG show my profile to random people who might know me? Or do i need to promote this shit? I have no clue i will setup an account tomorrow.

Start following people in your social circle or people who your followers & following have in common. Some will follow back. Do this until you follow like 1000 people. Then download Reports, and unfollow everyone who doesn’t follow you back.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: looks>books, EverythingMaxxer, Gurthee_Dong and 7 others
Start following people in your social circle or people who your followers & following have in common. Some will follow back. Do this until you follow like 1000 people. Then download Reports, and unfollow everyone who doesn’t follow you back.
Thy man. Does this make sense? I mean if they dont like my pics etc?:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: PYT, fvolkek and Deleted member 5818
I made a mega guide about this

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and .👽.
i thought that too but i got like 300 likes w 800 followers, didnt think any of these randoms would like my pic

worst case just buy likes tbh ngl and half of people dont even see likes on posts

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT, EverythingMaxxer, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
The best way to build up your Insta would be to compile a list of profiles that you want to be like then attempt to recreate the type of pictures they have.

The goal of your profile if you want get women is to ensure you fit a specific archetype (athlete, entrepreneur, skater, artist, etc)

One of the benefits of falling into the artist archetype is that you can get away with posting more of other people's art and content and it usually doesn't matter how many followers or likes you have.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, PYT, EverythingMaxxer and 4 others
Some will. If you buy fake pajeet followers not only everyone will know for sure, but also you won’t get any likes from them whatsoever. You can unironically make friends with my method
if you have 200 followers you’re already good to go. I have 1100+ followers right now.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽.
i thought that too but i got like 300 likes w 800 followers, didnt think any of these randoms would like my pic

worst case just buy likes tbh ngl and half of people dont even see likes on posts
You can’t anymore I think. You also need to have a public account for that.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and .👽.

Wow thats alot. Whats your psl? And what kind of pics do you upload?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Wow thats alot. Whats your psl? And what kind of pics do you upload?
i uploaded some aspie psl pic lmao, the pic was prob 5psl tbh maybe a lil higher, but I am more like 4psl irl

legit was a dead frontal pic, like some mugshot kinda cringy now i look back at it

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and .👽.

i have 1.8 with a ratio of 1.4 (k) following. Follow ppl ur friends tag / in their stories, if they don't follow back unfollow ofc but it takes a long time.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Idk man, I go on bumble match girls and then talk with them and ask their IG account. Follow them for a week and unfollow their ass, easy but time consuming.

• +1
Reactions: jesuischriste and .👽.

Tbh bro I see girls who have 900 followers and only 125 max likes on their best pics eg pics with body showing - bikini, shorts etc that's typical unless she's brought followers - unsure

With Instagram banned, Russians are further isolated from the world
Lifefuel, now I can just claim that I'm too stupid to use a vpn. :bigbrain:

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird and Deleted member 15827
if u have to do shit like follow for follow back and other shit it's fucking over. i have 300k+ followers without any shoutouts or anything, just making good ass content. surpassed all the wannabes who bought paid shoutouts and have connections. im just built different.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anon_will_overcome, vaninskybird and Johnnybegood
if u have to do shit like follow for follow back and other shit it's fucking over. i have 300k+ followers without any shoutouts or anything, just making good ass content. surpassed all the wannabes who bought paid shoutouts and have connections. im just built different.
larp detected. How come you have so many followers if you claim you are acromegaly subhuman?

That came from your YouTube grind? Dead serious question.

Is your YouTube and Instagram content related? I know you are a gamer, im thinking of doing this myself tbh ngl, sick of working in finance

larp detected. How come you have so many followers if you claim you are acromegaly subhuman?
not a larp:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

Is your YouTube and Instagram content related? I know you are a gamer, im thinking of doing this myself tbh ngl, sick of working in finance
im not a gamer lmfao. no instagram and youtube are separate

Btw i agree with your post. You're either smart or its over. Another high iq post from you

im not a gamer lmfao. no instagram and youtube are separate
You're not? I thought i had read a post from you in which you mentioned you had a YouTube gaming channel. My bad

You're not? I thought i had read a post from you in which you mentioned you had a YouTube gaming channel. My bad
i have a youtube channel, definitely not gaming tho lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
i have a youtube channel, definitely not gaming tho lmfao.
Do you show your face?

All of.your success on insta can't possibly be because of your face. Not even HTN get hundreds of thousands of followers lmfao. You must be operating something that goes viral very easily. Like motivational stuff, memes, etc

Do you show your face?

All of.your success on insta can't possibly be because of your face. Not even HTN get hundreds of thousands of followers lmfao. You must be operating something that goes viral very easily. Like motivational stuff, memes, etc
of course i show my face. what in the world are you talking about? even incels get tons of followers. u just have no content creation sense. tons of chads who have <1k followers. fucking major cope.

of course i show my face. what in the world are you talking about? even incels get tons of followers. u just have no content creation sense. tons of chads who have <1k followers. fucking major cope.
How did you become succesful? What sources did you check for branding and account growth?

• +1
Yeah i know they do. But you mentioned instagram success, like it has to be something that is easily digestible for brain dead zoomers and millenials.

Im just trying to unpack what the fuck is going on here. Hundreds of thousands of followers is a lot homie.

After scrolling through old posts of you i did saw you mentioned funny gaming videos. Were you trolling? It has to be something that goes viral very easily

How did you become succesful? What sources did you check for branding and account growth?
sources for account growth? bruh just make content people want to look at and thats it. not that hard.

Yeah i know they do. But you mentioned instagram success, like it has to be something that is easily digestible for brain dead zoomers and millenials.

Im just trying to unpack what the fuck is going on here. Hundreds of thousands of followers is a lot homie.

After scrolling through old posts of you i did saw you mentioned funny gaming videos. Were you trolling? It has to be something that goes viral very easily
no, i dont make funny gaming videos. stop asking all these questions and make shit people want to watch. the more u think the less u will do. reminds me of @Blackmannnns dumb ass who just posts dozens of threads asking questions and never does jackshit.

• +1
- deformed
idgaf. i still get hella bitches from being NT af with game:

7610217t1ha36d

He's a troll

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7