How to interact with indians and chinese?

Kastor2077

Kastor2077

Iron
This summer I will enroll at Yale uni for a couple of classes. I got a notification from my Canvas @ Yale teacher, and I went to "People" in both my Chemistry and Screenwriting class. Turns out most of them (mainly in Chem) are Chinese or Indian.

Any tips on how to connect with this people? I don't know much about pollution or budhism, so I don't know what can I talk about with them without offending them. Do Chinese people get offended if I say something bad about the regimen? I heard Indians are very nationalist but I'd like to confirm.

BTW, if anyone from there sees me here... hi!!! I'm Ernest!! looking forward to meet! >w<

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, try2beme, jxck7468 and 1 other person
The two worst types of people to interact with. Also jfl at sending your real name along with what uni and classes you are attending on an incel forum.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
The two worst types of people to interact with. Also jfl at sending your real name along with what uni and classes you are attending on an incel forum.
I dont really think u can trace me,,, maybe someone can here. Classes are public info but names aren't. Maybe if u dig enough...

• +1
Reactions: N1666
This summer I will enroll at Yale uni for a couple of classes. I got a notification from my Canvas @ Yale teacher, and I went to "People" in both my Chemistry and Screenwriting class. Turns out most of them (mainly in Chem) are Chinese or Indian.

Any tips on how to connect with this people? I don't know much about pollution or budhism, so I don't know what can I talk about with them without offending them. Do Chinese people get offended if I say something bad about the regimen? I heard Indians are very nationalist but I'd like to confirm.

BTW, if anyone from there sees me here... hi!!! I'm Ernest!! looking forward to meet! >w<
Over

Greet them and mind ur buisness thdy dgaf about anyone

They like money try to look poor as possible and they won't bother you

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
I dont really think u can trace me,,, maybe someone can here. Classes are public info but names aren't. Maybe if u dig enough...
I don't give a shit about you to try and trace you, its the fact you shouldn't be posting any sort of personal information on here.

Worst races to be friends with after female white bisexual feminists