How to keep a tinder convo going (for non-NT)

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
This chick started replying to my messages (not expected) and I don't know how to keep the conversation going.
I am non-NT af so idk what do normies and foids talk about?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Deleted member 22354
Ask her what type of dates she likes?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Adonis
Brooo isn't that too early?
Try to hint that you want to go on a date. For example you can talk about movies or nightclubs you like to go visit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 20370, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
It's hit or miss, witty banter is super effective if she knows how, most can't keep up though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Adonis
It's hit or miss, witty banter is super effective if she knows how, most can't keep up though
Ask her if shes into the blackpill?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Niklaus Mikaelson and Meteor21
Im shit at conversations as well tbh, if you find out send the technique my way op.

What I've found tho is try and be direct, that seems to work the best. I've found conversations where I actually related to something they had and tried to invest time into the conversation actually performed worse.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Adonis
Im shit at conversations as well tbh, if you find out send the technique my way op.

What I've found tho is try and be direct, that seems to work the best. I've found conversations where I actually related to something they had and tried to invest time into the conversation actually performed worse.
The best way to continue conversations is just slightly relate and ask questions.

For example if they have an intrest as martial arts, ask them what they practice or what style of ... they perform etc.
Maybe try relate for example "Wow, I have always wanted to try muay thai how is it?"

Thats really basic tho but thats basically how normies talk I think, they just relate to one another.

It's extremely hard. Most will flake out on you. Just trying to have a normal conversation, and foids already get bored. Wtf else u suppose to say?

In rare cases if she's really interested in you, and is there for the purpose to ACTUALLY DATE you, she'll keep the conversation going (in my experience) (y)

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
Why do you want to chat with her a lot? Your goal should be to meet her or do you just want a chat buddy? You should not waste your time writing with her for too long, but be bold and try to arrange a meeting. Show your intention in a subtle way.

This should be your copy paste opener to every dating app match or chick in your likes on Insta:

1. You: Hey _______, You're super cute.
2. You: We should grab drinks / coffee some time.

3. Her: (Whatever the fuck she says cause it doesn't matter)

4. You: Text me. (XXX) XXX - XXXX

She texts you or she doesn't. If she does, tell her thanks for her number, and set up a bar or coffee shop meeting in the next 7 days.

If at any point she throws a roadblock in this process just stop responding and move on unless she offers to meet.

Don't dump pointless texts into someone that you have no clue if they even like you physically yet.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
They don't like people that chase, don't come across as desperate and be straight forward in your convos

• +1
Reactions: bleksandre and LooksOrDeath
Makes sense for normies to not waste time with girls only wanting to chat/ meet friends
Of course, but the thing is that as a normie it'll take hours of your time trying to find a girl who'll want to have no strings attached sex with you. For @Niko69 mf he just needs to message like 10 girls and 2-5 will probably be up for a one night stand.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Of course, but the thing is that as a normie it'll take hours of your time trying to find a girl who'll want to have no strings attached sex with you. For @Niko69 mf he just needs to message like 10 girls and 2-5 will probably be up for a one night stand.
That is what is BP about mate

• +1
I am a MTN according to this forum but can score some LTB-MTB date within one day on dating apps
I am an HTN and can get reliably get ethnic HTBs and white MTBs, sometimes white HTBs. Goal is to acend to chadlite, nay, chad.

The best way to continue conversations is just slightly relate and ask questions.

For example if they have an intrest as martial arts, ask them what they practice or what style of ... they perform etc.
Maybe try relate for example "Wow, I have always wanted to try muay thai how is it?"

Thats really basic tho but thats basically how normies talk I think, they just relate to one another.
Best way to be NT is use these lines and we all figured this out. 100% success rate.

Peaky Blinders & Wine?

Sex?

@Niko69 is here to confirm this amazing pickup lines.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Nims, LooksOrDeath and Niklaus Mikaelson
I am an HTN and can get reliably get ethnic HTBs and white MTBs, sometimes white HTBs. Goal is to acend to chadlite, nay, chad.
Imo it is hard to pass HTN as a normie since you are capped by pheno and soft features

• +1
Best way to be NT is use these lines and we all figured this out. 100% success rate.

Peaky Blinders & Wine?

Sex?

@Niko69 is here to confirm this amazing pickup lines.
Chad only tho, you should have some convo as a normie so a girl is assured you aren’t a schizo like @russiancel

• +1
Imo it is hard to pass HTN as a normie since you are capped by pheno and soft features
Nah pheno doesn't hanicap people as much as bones do. My pheno is alr anyway

My soft features are good, good collagen, hair, and lips. Those are easy for you to improve apart from hairloss.

Nah pheno doesn't hanicap people as much as bones do. My pheno is alr anyway

My soft features are good, good collagen, hair, and lips. Those are easy for you to improve apart from hairloss.
Pheno does handicap people, good example is to compare @Niko69 pheno and for example so EE or balkan guy. One will look like high class royalty member while the other will look like full time wageslave builder

Pheno does handicap people, good example is to compare @Niko69 pheno and for example so EE or balkan guy. One will look like high class royalty member while the other will look like full time wageslave builder
funnily enough @Niko69 has some slav in him I think.

And you've confused phenotype with bones. There's eastern european and balkan guys that have a smiliar look to niko and north atlandids who look like sweatshop workers. Phenotype is really about skin color,hair color, and eye color.

There are correlations in bone structure and phenotype, but if someone had unideal bones common to his phenotype we wouldn't say he's handicapped by his phenotype,but rather his bone structure. Not that it's any better though.

This chick started replying to my messages (not expected) and I don't know how to keep the conversation going.
I am non-NT af so idk what do normies and foids talk about?
just don’t overthink it bro
just talk like a normie would

funnily enough @Niko69 has some slav in him I think.

And you've confused phenotype with bones. There's eastern european and balkan guys that have a smiliar look to niko and north atlandids who look like sweatshop workers. Phenotype is really about skin color,hair color, and eye color.

There are correlations in bone structure and phenotype, but if someone had unideal bones common to his phenotype we wouldn't say he's handicapped by his phenotype,but rather his bone structure. Not that it's any better though.
Phenotype is also about soft facial features that tell a lot about you. If it would be about hair Color, eye colour and skin colour, people wouldn’t easily recognise who is from EE, who is from balkan and who is from UK/France or Scandinavia

• +1