How to keep liver health while using supplements,peptides and soon hgh

niqfan625

niqfan625

Platinum
How can i keep my liver health high?
Im only gonna be using peptides and hgh at the same time for around a month after that only HGH +Ai and Supplements: 3x MSM 3x glusomanine chrondoitrin,Vitamin D3,KSM66,Multi vitamin,magnesium (ill probably stop as soon as its empty which is soon),Berberin 3x,Melatonin and creatine

Im only gonna be using peptides and hgh at the same time for around a month after that only HGH +Ai and Supplements: 3x MSM 3x glusomanine chrondoitrin,Vitamin D3,KSM66,Multi vitamin,magnesium (ill probably stop as soon as its empty which is soon),Berberin 3x,Melatonin and creatine
B

Hmm yea keep taking aromasin. Letrozol is too powerfull it will annihilate your health on the long run

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
1 answer

Milk Thistle Extract

load up

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625 and desilva
Inject glutathione and NAC so some of the load is taken off the liver

Blast NAC

• JFL
Reactions: desilva
1.5-2 grams of NAC depending on bodyweight

Bryan Johnson takes 110 pills a day and his liver health is perfect

Bryan Johnson takes 110 pills a day and his liver health is perfect
Bryan Johnson has 50 doctors and health experts checking his body function and blood daily

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625