How to know how attractive you are

Ychassa

Ychassa

Bronze
Its all about how Women/people treat you

PSL have a very strong correlation with attractiveness, but it isn 1:1, people including yourself can also be ass at rating.

The real way do measure your attractiveness should be based on how people or women treat you. SMV is what determines how people treat you, but i also think that is the only thing that matters, who cares if your 4'9 tall chad, or 6'5 subhuman.

i saw This video by wheat waffles the other Day JFL:lul: but i did think its a very good video explaining this well.

and ofc the worse you're treated = the uglier you are, the more attractive you're = the better you're treated (including how many bitches you'll get)

• Ugh..
Reactions: <6PSLcel
and people down voted my idea to add a built in IQ test as part of being verified on this site :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Itsjoeverlol and NoPainNoChick
It depends on hundreds of factors about you individually, and it depends on hundreds of factors about the girl/who tells you how attractive you are, so you can't measure it :feelshehe:

It depends on hundreds of factors about you individually, and it depends on hundreds of factors about the girl/who tells you how attractive you are, so you can't measure it :feelshehe:
if you ask a girls to rate you, they will give you a false answer. i have seen girls calling subhumans 7/10 cuz they feel bad

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and lowiqNormie
if you ask a girls to rate you, they will give you a false answer. i have seen girls calling subhumans 7/10 cuz they feel bad
Its because they do this with other foids too they always lie to each other

Speed Try Not To Laugh GIF by Strapped Entertainment