How to know if a girl is a virgin or not

N1666

N1666

Kraken
I'm speaking to this girl who doesn't seem like a whore but you never know nowadays. She lives on a tiny island I used to live where all the men are subhumans, so her options are very limited.

I won't carry on speaking to her if she's not a virgin, is there any way to know? I could outright ask but how do I slip it into a conversation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz and latincell95
I won't carry on speaking to her if she's not a virgin, is there any way to know?
You will never find a virgin women , only if you are in school and that's also like 99% chance she's not a virgin , just ask her I guess

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, bloomercel, lemonnz and 5 others
No girl is virgin after 15

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, bloomercel, lemonnz and 6 others
sorry to break it to you but she’s not a virgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, humanoidsub7 and N1666
Fuck her if she doesn’t bleed she’s not virgin

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, humanoidsub7 and N1666
I'm speaking to this girl who doesn't seem like a whore but you never know nowadays. She lives on a tiny island I used to live where all the men are subhumans, so her options are very limited.

I won't carry on speaking to her if she's not a virgin, is there any way to know? I could outright ask but how do I slip it into a conversation
how old is she

then it’s very tricky. in my area no 16yo girl is ever gonna be a virgin but if she lives in some island and doesn’t come off as a slut there is a small chance she could be a virgin

• +1
Reactions: N1666
then it’s very tricky. in my area no 16yo girl is ever gonna be a virgin but if she lives in some island and doesn’t come off as a slut there is a small chance she could be a virgin
Yeah back in England there's no chance I'd find a virgin at that age. I'll just ask her but women are massive liars so id still be sceptical

Women love to insult men. Just say 'no offence but where you live all the men are like subhumans hey'

and she'll be like 'omg hahah yes, so many creepy ones too'

then u say 'have u ever actually gotten with one of them'

• Love it
I lied I'm 18
Possible she is a virgin but genrally virgin women go for their own age or just one year older . But very likely a vrigin

• Woah
Just turned 32
I lied I'm 18

Ofc you are

• JFL
JFL @ finding a virgin in 2024 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. You’ll probably could Afghanistanmaxx/SEAmaxx but hope you’re rich and have some political connections :feelshah::feelshah: if you know what I mean.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and N1666
Yeah back in England there's no chance I'd find a virgin at that age. I'll just ask her but women are massive liars so id still be sceptical
Ask it in a nonchalant way, or ask when she’s intoxicated or after she hasn’t slept in a while which mimics the effects of intoxication.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and N1666
Ask it in a nonchalant way, or ask when she’s intoxicated or after she hasn’t slept in a while which mimics the effects of intoxication.
Good idea. We will get drunk together, if she's not a virgin I'll take advantage of her without consent and if she is a virgin I'll make her my wife

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and lemonnz
Just checked your posts to make sure you are not actually a pedo
You are trying to make contact with this girl since like 1 year? :lul:
Also brutal

• So Sad
Just checked your posts to make sure you are not actually a pedo
You are trying to make contact with this girl since like 1 year? :lul:
Also brutal
holy shit I forgot about that whore. And nah this girl I'm talking about we have only known each other for a short while

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
holy shit I forgot about that whore. And nah this girl I'm talking about we have only known each other for a short while
Some girls just have no dignity or remorse, it's not even worth to put time into them because they will do the same thing sooner or later

• +1
Some girls just have no dignity or remorse, it's not even worth to put time into them because they will do the same thing sooner or later
Yeah wishing for an ltr with a virgin woman is just an aspie fantasy of mine that will never happen.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LVZZO
ltr with a virgin woman
There is no problem her having previous relationships, girls can still be decent if they had sex before
It's almost impossible too unless she is a 2/10 femcel

• +1
Over 13 = not virgin

• +1