How to know if you need both bimax and genio or just genio?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
My chin is a bit recessed, not really visible from the front (I notice it bc I focus on it but if someone looked at me normally they wouldn't notice a lot), but quite visible from the side.

I've seen some quite good results with genio that had people saying: "would ascend them even more if they did bimax too", so I am unsure what draws that line where bimax steps in?

My chin is a bit recessed, not really visible from the front (I notice it bc I focus on it but if someone looked at me normally they wouldn't notice a lot), but quite visible from the side.

I've seen some quite good results with genio that had people saying: "would ascend them even more if they did bimax too", so I am unsure what draws that line where bimax steps in?
If you are slightly recessed you probably have a recessed mandible so you obviously need a bimax bsso , genio is for size not angle of protrusion long answer short bimax with forward projection or the oldest solution have a sharp beard fraud light on the sides heavy on the chin if that works and use the money for something like jaw implants or lip fillers