How to know if your knowledgeable when it comes to looksmaxing

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
Just found out you can check where people post.
If you have under 1000 posts your probably not very knowledgeable
If your only on the off topic section, your probably just dumb af.

Idealy you want your posts to look like this :forcedsmile:

TLDR : your probably dumb af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 23804
reminder OP is Chinese

• JFL
Reactions: Interested and Descender

I remember when I used to only post in Looksmaxxing and thought offtopic was stupid and I was just so curious about looksmaxxing now i lost my mind completely...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and pneumocystosis
View attachment 2291704
I remember when I used to only post in Looksmaxxing and thought offtopic was stupid and I was just so curious about looksmaxxing now i lost my mind completely...
its sorta weird the looksmaxxing posts are 1. 666
this website is satan

your post count = your oneitis's body count

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern and Gaygymmaxx
The only way to know whether your knowledge was worth anything, is if applying it to the real world led you to getting more one night stands and casual sex.

If it didn't, nothing you read here or on any other website had any value.
How much more casual sex did you get after looksmaxing vs. before it? That's the only real litmus test

The harsh truth is, many, many people here have too many genetic deformities to ever be considered one night stand material for women.
But for that 20-30% who have an acceptable base, some surgery, a lot of body fat loss, gym, hair transplants, can make them appealing.

Everyone else is going to have to buy a LTR (long term relationship) or hookers by giving money to a woman in one form or another.

The only way to know whether your knowledge was worth anything, is if applying it to the real world led you to getting more one night stands and casual sex.

If it didn't, nothing you read here or on any other website had any value.
How much more casual sex did you get after looksmaxing vs. before it? That's the only real litmus test
Nah, you could be a looksmaxxing savant but if your base is irredeemably fucked you won't get much action no matter what.
It's like being the best basketball player in the world, but having no hands. Maybe you're the greatest basketball expert ever, but you won't be scoring much.

Nah, you could be a looksmaxxing savant but if your base is irredeemably fucked you won't get much action no matter what.
It's like being the best basketball player in the world, but having no hands. Maybe you're the greatest basketball expert ever, but you won't be scoring much.
That is why I added the last part of my post.

~50% of the people posting here have such a bad base no amount of looksmaxing helps.