How to know when i'm 10% body fat?

lowiqNormie

lowiqNormie

Mistral
I go gym and on a diet, lost a ton of weight but now im blocked for 2-3 weeks maybe i lost .5 kg even respecting 1200 kcal deficit , is it muscle gain or nah ? How the f i measure accurately my body fat ?

Extra: should i stop creatine ? I think it bloats me hard

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
when you have bulging veins throughout your entire abdomen on top of deep cut abs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, BrutalMogger and lowiqNormie
when you have bulging veins throughout your entire abdomen on top of deep cut abs.
Why do you think im not losing weight despite being on big deficit ?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
you're not cutting as hard as you think you do and you've been cutting for so long that your body adapted to it.

when you're cutting to very low bodyfat you want to stop and maintain for a week or so at some points instead of going there straight away to keep all your metabolic processes from slowing down, it doesn't do this by any significant margin but enough to make a difference between a slight deficit or maintenance.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and lowiqNormie
are you feeling hungry all the time or not? if you feel normal you're not losing a lot of weight. the healthy way of losing weight takes a lot of time. if your arms are getting new veins it's a good sign your losing weight.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
are you feeling hungry all the time or not? if you feel normal you're not losing a lot of weight. the healthy way of losing weight takes a lot of time. if your arms are getting new veins it's a good sign your losing weight.
I eat a lot of low calories high volume food so im not that hungry and i abuse caffeine too to suppress appetite but i track calories and im never above at what i should be

you're not cutting as hard as you think you do and you've been cutting for so long that your body adapted to it.

when you're cutting to very low bodyfat you want to stop and maintain for a week or so at some points instead of going there straight away to keep all your metabolic processes from slowing down, it doesn't do this by any significant margin but enough to make a difference between a slight deficit or maintenance.
Maybe my metabolism crashed it always happens like this i lose a lot in 2 months like 8 kg and then stop and barely lose weigth i'll give it 2 more weeks max and then mantain for a week

You can't know. But you can estimate it by looking in the mirror/sharing pics with people to estimate and or measuring your waist etc and comparing it to your height and weight

You can't know. But you can estimate it by looking in the mirror/sharing pics with people to estimate and or measuring your waist etc and comparing it to your height and weight
Measurements say im 18% but idk if its accurate the one on calculator .net

youll know your 10% body fat when girls start cumming to the sight of you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and lowiqNormie
10 percent is doable, but its definitely harder maintainance and borderline unhealthy according to some in the fitness industry. I personally think you should aim 12 percent, as 10 percent is just unnecessary for most tbh.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie