How to know when your sutures are fused?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I'm really not sure wether I should go for @nelson s expander appliance or wait a few years for MSE. my face looks so long and narrow in a true mirror and it's driving me fucking crazy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL and maxmendietta
s c a n z ?

can you pm me your face (almost everyone on forum knows how you look like anyways), im curious how it look like. a lot people sent me pics and i never leaked anything

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
I'm really not sure wether I should go for @nelson s expander appliance or wait a few years for MSE. my face looks so long and narrow in a true mirror and it's driving me fucking crazy.

just get MSE asap even works on older people

can you pm me your face (almost everyone on forum knows how you look like anyways), im curious how it look like. a lot people sent me pics and i never leaked anything
I measured his midface ratio and it was almost 0.94 but tbh the pic he sent me was dog shit quality :lul:

The sutures of the skull don't ossify until very late in life, like 80 years or so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
68ebc719593cd49261431126febde2f1 romantic background with silhouette of kissing couple  1009 1
cope cpe co corncopecope Corp cope cope cope cop3 cpxd
Images 7

U willlllll. Nevr have this own rocneveowbve it sover

@Golden Glass

I think your facial bone sutures take longer to fuse than your longitudinal bones (limbs). It won't hurt to try @nelson 's facepulling guide for now before MSE

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 685
I measured his midface ratio and it was almost 0.94 but tbh the pic he sent me was dog shit quality :lul:
Well midface radio isnt always accurate.
Leo looks like he has indercibly compact midface but in fact his midface ratio is around 1.05.

I think your facial bone sutures take longer to fuse than your longitudinal bones (limbs). It won't hurt to try @nelson 's facepulling guide for now before MSE
Is there a chance my teeth will have gaps etc if I do this?

Is there a chance my teeth will have gaps etc if I do this?
I mean if your palate grows there will likely be more space, and thus gaps. This is definitely true for MSE. nothing braces or clear aligners like Invisalign can't fix afterwards.

If this is too high a price for you then I don't see you ever getting anything dramatic done, in all honesty.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 685 and Chadelite