How to lean down when you are already skinny?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
there are 3 options imo

-bulk up and build muscle. after that cut and lean down. you will look bad while doing this but good afterwards(y)

-cut now. face will be lean but body will be extremely fragile. :hnghn:

-do nothing. wait for my Bimax and after that blast sarms. cut down + build muscles same time(y)

any other options i missed? thoughts and ideas? thx:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 16530

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
-bulk up and build muscle. after that cut and lean down. you will look bad while doing this but good afterwards(y)
Not if you lean bulk mate

• +1
Just don't if you are already skinny wtf

• +1
Op I want to help you out with this.

Most people think they are skinny but they are either average or skinny fat.You see when you are averagish weight you look skinny to yourself but you actually are not

Most people think their average weight self is skinny because it is not muscular or fat but that isn’t the case.

You said you don’t have abs.I’d expect someone skinny to have “some”abs.

Skinny=Richard Ramirez
5D204226 856E 4A67 B150 7A3CA8F172DA

Skinny=these guys
987823D6 A2F2 4357 8E6C EEF6881D7A6A
9595A7B4 C5F1 4500 85F5 B6533FB223D0

• +1
Reactions: justadude
Op I want to help you out with this.

Most people think they are skinny but they are either average or skinny fat.You see when you are averagish weight you look skinny to yourself but you actually are not

Most people think their average weight self is skinny because it is not muscular or fat but that isn’t the case.

You said you don’t have abs.I’d expect someone skinny to have “some”abs.

Skinny=Richard Ramirez
View attachment 1474470
Skinny=these guys
View attachment 1474468View attachment 1474469
Richard doesnt have abs also tho:hnghn:

Richard doesnt have abs also tho:hnghn:
As I said he has “some”,you can see it.When actually skinny you won’t have much abs but they will still appear a bit.

Photo quality is bad that’s why it’s hard to see also

As I said he has “some”,you can see it.When actually skinny you won’t have much abs but they will still appear a bit.

Photo quality is bad that’s why it’s hard to see also
ok if thaf counts as abs then i have some too. its like 1/10 visible for outsiders. what should i do. I don't think that im lean tho just skinny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
ok if thaf counts as abs then i have some too. its like 1/10 visible for outsiders. what should i do. I don't think that im lean tho just skinny
Then you should lean bulk and then cut.That’s what I’d do

• +1
Im anorexic but still fat, i think i should start working out

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
there are 3 options imo

-cut now. face will be lean but body will be extremely fragile. :hnghn:

-do nothing. wait for my Bimax and after that blast sarms. cut down + build muscles same time(y)

any other options i missed? thoughts and ideas? thx:Comfy:
Neither of these are good. Granted I have pretty insane genetics but I did bulking. I did cutting and I did maingaining. For me maingaining is the best by far.

If you bulk up you need to cut later on. When you bulk up you feel shit and look shit most of the time. when you cut you feel shit and look shit most of the time. Only at the very finnish you see the results.

meanwhile maingaining you constantly feel good cuz you eat around what you body needs and you constantly improve lookswise.

Im saying this as a Natural tho so idk if it’s different for roiders.

as for you if your surgery is soon I wouldn’t bother training rn. But if it still takes a while it’s good to have a base and learn everything. You will most likely lose most of the gains during the 6 weeks you can’t workout

Last edited:
  • Woah