How to Leanmax quicly and easily?

D

Deleted member 25223

Diamond
I have so many cheat days, especially when I'm hungover, It might be becuasr cutting to fast or still eating empty calories. I'm counting 2500 calories and plan to cut 100 calories every 2 weeks.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
if you really want to and dont care about losing muscle, dont eat for a couple weeks.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
how do I deal with the hunger?
im not too sure because for me i usually just dont feel too hungry after 18 hours of not eating but if its too bad for you you could try a plan of eating around 3000 calories of good food once every 3 days

I have so many cheat days, especially when I'm hungover, It might be becuasr cutting to fast or still eating empty calories. I'm counting 2500 calories and plan to cut 100 calories every 2 weeks.
Try eating once a day. If you are hungover, then you can binge at the end of the day only as well

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
I think feeling hunger is key, I just don't want it badly enough yet
No bro, it’s all about calories. But eating once a day is just a technique to help facilitate that especially when you have hangover days.

Do a agressive minicut for 3 weeks is way faster and mix it with clembuterol plus hg if you can (clembuterol is cheap and really helpful in fat loss) also It will help with ur metabolism and after that do a maintenance week off CLEN or with clen if you want

For hunger reduction i recommend drinking hella coffee, i usually have the largest appetite specially for shitty carbs and sugar, but when I drank hella coffe during my finals i would literally forget to eat (also stay distracted)

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian