How to Leanmaxx while Bulking?

lyricism

lyricism

Banned
!! SERIOUS REPLIES/GUIDES ONLY !!
I affirm leanmaxxing is LAW, but I cannot Leanmaxx whilst being underweight. In order to Leanmaxx, I must be in a caloric deficit, but at the moment I'm in a caloric surplus. If I enter a caloric deficit, I'll be severely underweight to the point where I'm scrawny (no one wants that).

I don't look underweight, but I am very skinny. I don't look scrawny, but I am definitely lacking muscles. I currently consume between 2,500-3,100 cals daily, the most I've had was 4,100 cals in one day.

I cannot take RAD-140 because it leads to severe hairloss and I do not want to be bald. I tried lean bulking but it only made me weaker and building muscle was more difficult/slower.

My current plan is to bulk 10kg more than my healthy weight, and then cut 10kg which would drop me right at "ideal weight for body height". I have to gain +16kg to attain this goal.

I supplement 5g of Creatine.

Any tips/suggestions/guides? Any methods to gain 16kg faster? I consume complex carbs, eat more than the required amount of protein, and I consume very little to no sodium.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Yeah those 2 words can’t go in the same sentence bro

• +1
Reactions: j05, BoredPrince and Brootal
how to get a buzzcut while growing my hair out??!?

guys pls help

• JFL
Reactions: j05, SidharthTheSlayer and BoredPrince
That's the paradox of being natty

Your answer to being lean and big are PEDs

Sounds like a scizo thread.

Maybe u mean how to do a clean bulk??

Doesn't matter if ur a normie not full time Cbum, u will still.gain fat mainly.

Just do a bulk then cut like normies do

Sounds like a scizo thread.

Maybe u mean how to do a clean bulk??

Doesn't matter if ur a normie not full time Cbum, u will still.gain fat mainly.

Just do a bulk then cut like normies do
I'm cleaning bulking but was asking for anything that could speed it up (natty only I'm not tryna fuck anything up)

I affirm leanmaxxing is LAW, but I cannot Leanmaxx whilst being underweight. In order to Leanmaxx, I must be in a caloric deficit, but at the moment I'm in a caloric surplus. If I enter a caloric deficit, I'll be severely underweight to the point where I'm scrawny (no one wants that).

I don't look underweight, but I am very skinny. I don't look scrawny, but I am definitely lacking muscles. I currently consume between 2,500-3,100 cals daily, the most I've had was 4,100 cals in one day.

I cannot take RAD-140 because it leads to severe hairloss and I do not want to be bald. I tried lean bulking but it only made me weaker and building muscle was more difficult/slower.

My current plan is to bulk 10kg more than my healthy weight, and then cut 10kg which would drop me right at "ideal weight for body height". I have to gain +16kg to attain this goal.

Any tips/suggestions/guides? Any methods to gain 16kg faster? I consume complex carbs, eat more than the required amount of protein, and I consume very little to no sodium.
Gotta be the dumbest thread of all time 💀

Allah

what the fuck is this thread just bulk until you over 15% bodyfat and then start leanmaxxing there's nothing else you can do if you want to build muscle