How to leanmaxx while still drinking raw milk?

MoggerM

MoggerM

The superior one
Raw milk is so calorie dense and i usually drink a 2L bottle from an esoteric farmer in my village of origin (I have to go from my city all the way to that village about 30 km)
Should i only drink a cup? Will my ancestors get mad?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Jova and raleqtambrobret
Eat less fatty

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB and yyy
milk is designed to make you fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, itzyaboyJJ and MonoTBB
milk is designed to make you fat
but i love milk, also people say its insulinogenic cuz of the sugar, but darko says the sugar isnt absorbed, it makes people fat solely by the ease of consumption, high fat, maybe estrogenic properties and satiety (also casomorphins). Or do you believe otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: Jova
U should stay away from milk on a cut

but i love milk, also people say its insulinogenic cuz of the sugar, but darko says the sugar isnt absorbed, it makes people fat solely by the ease of consumption, high fat, maybe estrogenic properties and satiety (also casomorphins). Or do you believe otherwise.
oh ok, neat to know his opinion deactivates lactase in the body.

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
the massai drink a diet a raw milk and blood

look at their physiques

• +1
Reactions: Jova
he believes its transformed into a fiber (like babies get solid stool), almost none of it is absorbed.
ok? for people with low lactase enzyme sure to a degree. If you have it this is not true at all.

Just don’t drink a lot of it. I went from 188 lbs to 173 lbs drinking raw milk and I have a slim/ lean body.

eat only once per day

Raw milk is so calorie dense and i usually drink a 2L bottle from an esoteric farmer in my village of origin (I have to go from my city all the way to that village about 30 km)
In a week or what do you mean?
Don’t tell me you drink 2 in one day

I drink a whole 2L bottle in one sitting
Men what, when do these young men realize, that much input does not guarantee much output. Excess is very unhealthy and often even causes the exact opposite of the desired effect. You will not grow more bones due to calcium excess but ruin your heart in the long term. Stick to half a liter at the most.

In a week or what do you mean?
Don’t tell me you drink 2 in one day
I drink 1-3L a day aswell yet I remain lean, it's not the milk, it's everything else

no way nigga said esoteric farmer

I drink 1-3L a day aswell yet I remain lean, it's not the milk, it's everything else
Its too much. Maybe your metabolism is just fast or you simply eat less additionally. 2-3 liter are insane. More is not always better.

Its too much. Maybe your metabolism is just fast or you simply eat less additionally. 2-3 liter are insane. More is not always better.
Raw milk is crazy good, and since I don't always have meat I just drink more milk

Raw milk is crazy good, and since I don't always have meat I just drink more milk
It is but in reasonable amounts. Like if you reached a sufficient amount, anything above is unnecessary work for your kidneys or liver and will damage your health if practiced over several years.
You guys are too paranoid and frightened to take insufficient amounts but strong overdosage like this is just as bad.
It will not bring your more results but the contrary is likely going to happen at some point. You need to eat more diverse.

IMG 6484

Fat free milk, lower calories same amount of protein.
Make sure it’s grass fed organic like this one