How to learn/consume information LIGHTNING fast

Deleted member 18012

Deleted member 18012

My method:
  • Schedule a couple of hours each day, FIXED beforehand where you don't touch looksmax or Instagram or anything else, completely devoted to mastery/deep work. doesn't matter if it's 30 minutes but if you fixed it you will go forth with it, no excuses period. If you open facebook during this time congratulations you are fucked, try again tomorrow.
  • install newpipe (youtube with no ads and better features)
  • If you're learning something like organic or inorganic chemistry or something memorization based as opposed to something analytical like math or physics, do a high intensity cardio activity until you are dripping in sweat. this will force your mind into a thoughtless forceful meditation state and the next 20-30 minutes your brain will be extremely porous and have 3 times more retention compared to normal.
  • Watch a video at 3x for efficiency. know that passive watching is a weak form of learning compared to active retrieval so it doesn't make a difference whether you watch it at 1x or 3x, the latter will save your time AND force you to let go of other things in your mind to follow it. Do not pause or rewind.
  • After watching a full video at 3x speed, take a notebook and write all the main important points without looking back. This process of active retrieval will acquire a very deep imprint on your brain.
  • Then recheck and see if you missed anything, you will remember this
  • First time your retrieval may not be accurate but your brain will be primed to remember effectively soon and you will master cutting through the chase to learn valuable information, even when conversing with people and eliminate redundant information.
  • download headspace mod apk
  • do a 5 minute meditation which will deplete residual attention and prime your mind for singular focus
  • Now try to develop brainstorming/ideas/hypothesis on the information learned, or solve problems on it (deep work) for 25 minute bursts (pomodoro)
  • During 5 minute breaks either meditate again or have a short walk and allow your mind to wander, it is very effective to allow your subconscious brain to process the information
  • Repeat the process.
  • Log on a journal tasks done in the form of heading and 3-5 subheadings/subtopics along with the date and schedule a slot daily to retrieve the information you learned the day before, 7 days before, 14 days before AND 30 days before on a BLANK SHEET of paper. Use Google keep to maintain this journal and utilitise reminders.
  • If you recalled everything 75-100% mark it green, 50-75 yellow and 0-50 red. On the alloted day as per the Google keep reminders you will recall all of the tasks until they are green and you remember everything concisely. If you can't remember the information and blank paper you don't know it, period.
  • Videos involve all of the senses and have much much more retention and easier to comprehend compared to books so they are a preferable option.
My method will work on anything. you will appreciate this once you apply it in practice and see the god tier results.
your reaction time on recall will be as quick as when reciting time tables.

I have incorporated all common knowledge study/information hacks into this and even if you use half the tips your ability to learn will drastically improve.

Whether it's programming or watching mathematics or physics lectures or self improvement information or learning about the craniofacial structure from QOVES studio or any source, learning market analysis to become an investor. ANYTHING.

Might get a while to get used to as it seems convoluted but it's much better than conventional rote learning and taking notes like an idiot copycat.

I'll make a more practical guide like a youtube tutorial demonstrating it clearly later.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, coispet, 9Romance and 18 others
only the first bulletpoint is good, the rest all suck

keep coping
all these "studyhacks" are garbage that that take more effort to implement than any results you will see from them. if you want to rote memorise (which you will likely never need to do because of the internet) just repeatedly write it down without looking at the source. it's that simple

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4106, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
all these "studyhacks" are garbage that that take more effort to implement than any results you will see from them. if you want to rote memorise (which you will likely never need to do because of the internet) just repeatedly write it down without looking at the source. it's that simple
Which I mentioned in the later para, it is convoluted AND unlikely for people to go forward with it but it combines everything known to affect retention backed up by reputable research

I will make a live youtube video where you give me a topic and I will master that information in 1/10th the time and 100 times the efficiency using my method vs yours, you in?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Which I mentioned in the later para, it is convoluted AND unlikely for people to go forward with it but it combines everything known to affect retention backed up by reputable research

I will make a live youtube video where you give me a topic and I will master that information in 1/10th the time and 100 times the efficiency using my method vs yours, you in?
idk it feels like you are using a sledgehammer to crack a nut

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 18012
i did something similar to this and felt good to know it's something common among high iqcels

I Respect That The Four GIF by Diddy

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 18012
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, AsGoodAsItGets, Cope>rope and 5 others
thank you bro i have poor concentration skills

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 18012
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5786
Based deep worker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
Deep work can be implemented to all areas of life:love::feelsgood:

• +1
Good thread, serves as a reminder to me. The importance of meditation with the promodoro technique cannot be underemphasized. However, it seems you spend a lot of time here. Get off!

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18012
I will consoom all information :soy:

• JFL
My method:
  • Schedule a couple of hours each day, FIXED beforehand where you don't touch looksmax or Instagram or anything else, completely devoted to mastery/deep work. doesn't matter if it's 30 minutes but if you fixed it you will go forth with it, no excuses period. If you open facebook during this time congratulations you are fucked, try again tomorrow.
  • install newpipe (youtube with no ads and better features)
  • If you're learning something like organic or inorganic chemistry or something memorization based as opposed to something analytical like math or physics, do a high intensity cardio activity until you are dripping in sweat. this will force your mind into a thoughtless forceful meditation state and the next 20-30 minutes your brain will be extremely porous and have 3 times more retention compared to normal.
  • Watch a video at 3x for efficiency. know that passive watching is a weak form of learning compared to active retrieval so it doesn't make a difference whether you watch it at 1x or 3x, the latter will save your time AND force you to let go of other things in your mind to follow it. Do not pause or rewind.
  • After watching a full video at 3x speed, take a notebook and write all the main important points without looking back. This process of active retrieval will acquire a very deep imprint on your brain.
  • Then recheck and see if you missed anything, you will remember this
  • First time your retrieval may not be accurate but your brain will be primed to remember effectively soon and you will master cutting through the chase to learn valuable information, even when conversing with people and eliminate redundant information.
  • download headspace mod apk
  • do a 5 minute meditation which will deplete residual attention and prime your mind for singular focus
  • Now try to develop brainstorming/ideas/hypothesis on the information learned, or solve problems on it (deep work) for 25 minute bursts (pomodoro)
  • During 5 minute breaks either meditate again or have a short walk and allow your mind to wander, it is very effective to allow your subconscious brain to process the information
  • Repeat the process.
  • Log on a journal tasks done in the form of heading and 3-5 subheadings/subtopics along with the date and schedule a slot daily to retrieve the information you learned the day before, 7 days before, 14 days before AND 30 days before on a BLANK SHEET of paper. Use Google keep to maintain this journal and utilitise reminders.
  • If you recalled everything 75-100% mark it green, 50-75 yellow and 0-50 red. On the alloted day as per the Google keep reminders you will recall all of the tasks until they are green and you remember everything concisely. If you can't remember the information and blank paper you don't know it, period.
  • Videos involve all of the senses and have much much more retention and easier to comprehend compared to books so they are a preferable option.
My method will work on anything. you will appreciate this once you apply it in practice and see the god tier results.
your reaction time on recall will be as quick as when reciting time tables.

I have incorporated all common knowledge study/information hacks into this and even if you use half the tips your ability to learn will drastically improve.

Whether it's programming or watching mathematics or physics lectures or self improvement information or learning about the craniofacial structure from QOVES studio or any source, learning market analysis to become an investor. ANYTHING.

Might get a while to get used to as it seems convoluted but it's much better than conventional rote learning and taking notes like an idiot copycat.

I'll make a more practical guide like a youtube tutorial demonstrating it clearly later.
Another day , another normie using methods to defeat the chad superhero

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Danish_Retard, randomvanish and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 5786
loads of cope

Just watch videos on 3x speed and meditate bro!

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 18012, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Currycel moment

Your thread would be drastically improved with sources. To anyone unfamiliar with this field of psychology it looks like you're just pulling it out your ass.

Decent list tho. Since you're also writing about retention, not mentioning spaced repetition or active recall by name is weird.

Generally should have made this a thread where users can get terms and techniques to further research instead of a half-assed bullet point list with no sources or mechanics of the methods explained.

• +1
Your thread would be drastically improved with sources. To anyone unfamiliar with this field of psychology it looks like you're just pulling it out your ass.

The advice is quite basic...

• +1

Decent list tho. Since you're also writing about retention, not mentioning spaced repetition or active recall by name is weird.

Generally should have made this a thread where users can get terms and techniques to further research instead of a half-assed bullet point list with no sources or mechanics of the methods explained.
I will implement your suggestions in a later thread, I agree it sounds like baloney on reading it again

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard