How to lengthen eyelashes

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Equinox
what chemicals increase density of lashes and or lengthen them?

I have minoxidil but im not sure how they could improve lashes since they're already terminus hairs.

Castor Oil legit works. My Lashes grew a lot & also got thicker using it. But you gotta be consistent with it, wait 1-2 months for full results, though you'll begin to see results within a week of using it

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar, Madridista and Imretarded?
Castor Oil legit works. My Lashes grew a lot & also got thicker using it. But you gotta be consistent with it, wait 1-2 months for full results, though you'll begin to see results within a week of using it
I tried that stuff for hairline and didn't see any results. I still have it, I can try apply to lashes.

Do any users have recorded results with it?

i say pop the min

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I tried that stuff for hairline and didn't see any results. I still have it, I can try apply to lashes.

Do any users have recorded results with it?

He used it for 6 months though, I got results in 1.5 months, it varies from person to person but the results are kinda guaranteed. Only thing that matters is consistency

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
How much u apply to the lashes?