how to lift lateral canthus?

chudlite

chudlite

Bronze
what procedure would help me lift my lateral canthus? i know of some like pdo threads, infraorbital implants, canthoplasty are there any ways im missing?

Last edited:
Cantho probably

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Cantho probably
forgot to add that but i know what it is, im mainly looking for things that dont require too intensive work like custom implants or canthoplasty, something like pdo threads which u can get done and be fine within 30 minutes

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69
surgery only tbh

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
maybe try exercises, after doing them you will feel you lower eyelid lift up for 5 minutes or so, which i think indicates that as long as the muscle is tight there lifting it can be achieved. squinting can help but make sure you use ur finger to lift up your end of eyebrow, so you dont get wrinkles, also get collagen for wrinkles. this is still theory i have to experiment, may be cope but worth trying as long as you are serious about achieving what you want.

maybe try exercises, after doing them you will feel you lower eyelid lift up for 5 minutes or so, which i think indicates that as long as the muscle is tight there lifting it can be achieved. squinting can help but make sure you use ur finger to lift up your end of eyebrow, so you dont get wrinkles, also get collagen for wrinkles. this is still theory i have to experiment, may be cope but worth trying as long as you are serious about achieving what you want.
Go back to tiktok

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2