how to lift lateral canthus?

chudlite

chudlite

Rest in Peace @Kaligula567 • BazaBlud Associate
what procedure would help me lift my lateral canthus? i know of some like pdo threads, infraorbital implants, canthoplasty are there any ways im missing?

Last edited:
Cantho probably

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Cantho probably
forgot to add that but i know what it is, im mainly looking for things that dont require too intensive work like custom implants or canthoplasty, something like pdo threads which u can get done and be fine within 30 minutes

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and Alucard69
surgery only tbh

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
maybe try exercises, after doing them you will feel you lower eyelid lift up for 5 minutes or so, which i think indicates that as long as the muscle is tight there lifting it can be achieved. squinting can help but make sure you use ur finger to lift up your end of eyebrow, so you dont get wrinkles, also get collagen for wrinkles. this is still theory i have to experiment, may be cope but worth trying as long as you are serious about achieving what you want.

• JFL
Reactions: Sean o' Tist
maybe try exercises, after doing them you will feel you lower eyelid lift up for 5 minutes or so, which i think indicates that as long as the muscle is tight there lifting it can be achieved. squinting can help but make sure you use ur finger to lift up your end of eyebrow, so you dont get wrinkles, also get collagen for wrinkles. this is still theory i have to experiment, may be cope but worth trying as long as you are serious about achieving what you want.
Go back to tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist and Deleted member 38639
I'm also interested in this. From what I've been researching, infraorbital implants + canthoplasty seems the best way, but I haven't been able to find a single good male result despite talking to several surgeons.

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist
I'm also interested in this. From what I've been researching, infraorbital implants + canthoplasty seems the best way, but I haven't been able to find a single good male result despite talking to several surgeons.
a face lift can increase PFL and CT ive been looking into it, it wouldnt be a full facelift but moreso a modified upper face lift, i’ve actually been looking into doing it at home with the help of someone, you could always consult with a plastic surgeon im sure they can just do that and itd be way cheaper since it would one singular incision

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
a face lift can increase PFL and CT ive been looking into it, it wouldnt be a full facelift but moreso a modified upper face lift, i’ve actually been looking into doing it at home with the help of someone, you could always consult with a plastic surgeon im sure they can just do that and itd be way cheaper since it would one singular incision
Any before/afters?

Any before/afters?
i mean just look at regular facelifts it would basically be a modified facelift only lifting the skin around the lateral canthus, youd need to do planning with a doctor before

• +1
Reactions: Rzn