How to lighten lips??

N

nepalicel

Iron
Hi! 17M here. How can i lighten my lips. I heard hydroquinone works but it will be only temporary so i need help from y’all. Have anyone got their lips color transferred?? Mention some affordable wayss. Not lips tattoo
1CF0A7D8 F81D 4CD2 B947 6C16A48104F1

fix ur acne and shave ur pubestache first brah

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, reputation, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
Hi! 17M here. How can i lighten my lips. I heard hydroquinone works but it will be only temporary so i need help from y’all. Have anyone got their lips color transferred?? Mention some affordable wayss. Not lips tattoo
View attachment 1648420
L glutathione pills..it will lighten your entire body

View attachment 1648420

Run 4% hydroquionene + Tret 0.05 + Flucinolone combination. Then you go to the dermatologist and book an appointment for Q laser depigmentation. You do 5 laser sessions and you have perma lighter lips.

you're welcome

• +1
Reactions: zeshama and AscendingHero
View attachment 1648420
i read ''how to tighten lips'' first and caged

Run 4% hydroquionene + Tret 0.05 + Flucinolone combination. Then you go to the dermatologist and book an appointment for Q laser depigmentation. You do 5 laser sessions and you have perma lighter lips.

View attachment 1648493

you're welcome
before looks better

View attachment 1648493

you're welcome
I am gonna buy hq 4% today.. and sunscreen .. idk bout other things thoo. btw do i have to wear sunscreen whene i am nly out or is it mandatory in day time??

I am gonna buy hq 4% today.. and sunscreen .. idk bout other things thoo. btw do i have to wear sunscreen whene i am nly out or is it mandatory in day time??

after u wash the cream off and if u want perma results u need to get laser work done.

the cream i recommended makes the laser work more effective.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
imagine gurkhas on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, nepalicel, Deleted member 18340 and 1 other person
Pratik bhai

• +1
Reactions: nepalicel
View attachment 1648420
Tinted pink lip balm