How to live as a worthless male

IncelsBraincels

IncelsBraincels

I have died everyday waiting for you
Applying the Pareto principle and Darwin's theory of natural selection, 80% of men are disposable. Here I will teach you how to maximize your non existent life

1. Settling disputes: If you've never been in a fight before, you'll be in one eventually, and you only have to do one simple thing: Back off. Seriously. Your life is shit enough to get beaten up. Beating another man in a fight is a pointless show of prestige unless you're good looking or big. If you're ugly and manlet you will always be the suspect and never the victim.

2. Avoid public areas, or don't go outside at all: Only go out when it's absolutely necessary, seeing couples and friends walking around can be taxing on your mental health if you're a friendless incel

3. Learn an indoor bobby: This is to mostly counter the insanity that comes after doing #2. Play video games, eat a lot food, drink alcohol. Good stuff if you're lonely.

4. Build a stock of medicine: This is the most important part, no one's going to take care of you if you get sick. So stock up on antibiotics, isopropyl alcohol, bandages, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, incel194012940, JBcollector and 5 others
a thread made specifically for me, thank you

#5 - Learn how to tie all sorts of various knots, never know when it will come in handy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: copemaxxeer, lonelycurry, IncelsBraincels and 1 other person