How to look like feyd rautha harkonen

diekodieko

diekodieko

Iron
how to look like feyd rautha and lose insane body fat

Cancer

• +1
Reactions: TheMilkMan and goat123
shave hair off completely, get orbital rim implants and cheekbone along with jaw, hop on DNP to lose insane body fat. then u look that retard. who even is he anyway

shave hair off completely, get orbital rim implants and cheekbone along with jaw, hop on DNP to lose insane body fat. then u look that retard. who even is he anyway
goat character from dune

how to look like feyd rautha and lose insane body fat
View attachment 2879817
Lightning, pale skin, makeup and possible edition to give you insane facial definition when in reality you don't have it.

The actual actor is a vertical-maxillary-excess-cel, definitely not good looking in my opinion.

You can see that in non pro pictures all that facial definition is GONE.

Also this is him when he gets fat, brutal, he reaches truecel status. If you don't look somewhat decent when you're fat you're not good looking.

Lightning, pale skin, makeup and possible edition to give you insane facial definition when in reality you don't have it.

View attachment 2879847

The actual actor is a vertical-maxillary-excess-cel, definitely not good looking in my opinion.

View attachment 2879895
You can see that in non pro pictures all that facial definition is GONE.

View attachment 2879892

Also this is him when he gets fat, brutal, he reaches truecel status. If you don't look somewhat decent when you're fat you're not good looking.
true that but feyd rautha is a top 5 character for me

true that but feyd rautha is a top 5 character for me
Fr. Austin Butler might be my favorite actor, he was unreal in Elvis and the new Dune.