How to lookmax, surgery advice, 18 year old looking to live the life I want in a body I deserve

Nigga would rather get OBO than make a good photo. :feelskek:

Being lightskin is the ideal. White people are like ants. You can find them anywhere
They are literally going extinct lol.

• So Sad
Reactions: Tylermax
Might have missed it.

What is your status, sorry I mean hight?

Your main problem is your midface:lowe third ratio is completley out of whack. Theres a number of ways to address this- none of whihc involve going to the gym
How do I adress it? Won't gym help with face?

How do I adress it? Won't gym help with face?
itll make you leaner which will add anuglarit your face. It wont fix your midface - you need a CCW bimax to fix that

Still waiting for a passport pic or smth similar to it.

Hop on good skincare routine, darken your hair and eyebrows , get on oral minoxidil or whatever shit that makes your eyebrows and eyelashes thick and long as they can great halo for your eye area( as you already got good colouring) would even be better if you grow a beard , hit the gym , get a tan or maybe some tattoos after you get some good muscles and get a good haircut for your face. Thats all you can do for softmaxxing.

itll make you leaner which will add anuglarit your face. It wont fix your midface - you need a CCW bimax to fix that
Will do so
Can I possibly get to high normie after all that?

Hop on good skincare routine, darken your hair and eyebrows , get on oral minoxidil or whatever shit that makes your eyebrows and eyelashes thick and long as they can great halo for your eye area( as you already got good colouring) would even be better if you grow a beard , hit the gym , get a tan or maybe some tattoos after you get some good muscles and get a good haircut for your face. Thats all you can do for softmaxxing.
Who can help with skincare products?
And what about hardmaxxing?

Try some lifts, you need another 25-50mm to help your frame.

As for the rest, don’t rush into anything serious, I.e. going under the knife.

Softmax all you can, go for best of best adobe here.

Grow into your body, you have a few years left.

Will do so
Can I possibly get to high normie after all that?
Maybe-

in that picture your midface/facial thirds ratios look fucking horrendous tbh- but its a close up seflie so I imagine lens distorition isnt hleping you

show us a candid picture taken from a normal disitance with a front cam and I can give a better assesment?

Try some lifts, you need another 25-50mm to help your frame.

As for the rest, don’t rush into anything serious, I.e. going under the knife.

Softmax all you can, go for best of best adobe here.

Grow into your body, you have a few years le

Maybe-

in that picture your midface/facial thirds ratios look fucking horrendous tbh- but its a close up seflie so I imagine lens distorition isnt hleping you

show us a candid picture taken from a normal disitance with a front cam and I can give a better assesment?

Attachments

• 20220711_143526.jpg
    20220711_143526.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Who can help with skincare products?
And what about hardmaxxing?
nigga theres about thousands of thread on this site about skincare. But the basic things are a cleanser , mosturizer and a sunscreen and for acne and collagen stuff you can add tretinoin and vit c . There are many other things too , go read botb section and for hardmaxxing if you got the money then go for it get , i don't know much about that stuff but there are lots of guys here who can guide you what surgery you need.

Lens distortion level maximum, shit photo. Get better camera and don't take photos that close up because that will make you look uglier. I bet your face is not that narrow and long IRL

What others said. Gain muscle, train your neck also. Get better coloring by taking Melanotan2

How old were you in that pic?

As I said
Its over bro
Unless you wanna spend soo much money on surgerys to barely resemble a human just to live in a cardboard box
stfu pls retard

Don't look subhuman in the loicense, but you have the preyest of prey eyes.

Get a haircut
Dye your eyebrows and eyelashes black
Bonesmash your browridge (inb4 muh bonesmashing is cope, it’s one of the few bones that work.)
Train your neck
Take a non lens distorted pic

Get a haircut
Dye your eyebrows and eyelashes black
Bonesmash your browridge (inb4 muh bonesmashing is cope, it’s one of the few bones that work.)
Train your neck
Take a non lens distorted pic
Look into craniofacial surgery