How to Looksmax to attract Asian girls

Moneymaxerr

Moneymaxerr

East Asian Male Turned Sissy & White Supremacist

to be honest i think according to that study and from what ive observed

the hierarchy of guys to asian girls are..
1. Hapas/ asians that are bleach/surgerymaxxed to look white/hapa
2. Then whites
3. Then normal asians

ideally we all need to be:
bleachmaxxing/stay insidemaxxing
heightmaxxing
curtains and stylemaxxing
money and careermaxxing

3 most important things in asia:
light skin
height
money/career

One thing I dont understand though is why asian girls prefer hapa over full white? then she misses out on things like light eyes and lighter hair and likely shorter. must be some sort of in-race bias or something

Hapa:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24114
DNR

• JFL
Reactions: Moneymaxerr
@Cheesyrumble

why would you want to attract asians when average asian woman is 5'1 cave creature

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, Deleted member 23564, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
Asians are by the vast majority homogenous JFL but let me try writing a serious answer

Being connected to one's native culture in someway often plays a big role in whether or not someone will be seen as good partner material. Although whites are more exotic and would have more caucasian features than someone who is mixed they usually come from entirely different backgrounds and won't be familiar with any sort of Asian culture. A hapa is sort of a sweet spot for being both exotic but also likely to not be totally out of touch with the local culture as a full white would be. Parents might approve of a hapa more than they would a white. It's sort of a win win on both ends. White features may be sought after but Asians are very homogenous by nature so they might choose a hapa or even as you mentioned an Asian who's surgery/bleachmaxxed to look whiter over a full white

Asians are very homogenous by nature
nah bro every study showed asian women date out more than any other race. and they prefer white guys over asian guys in every study to ever exist

connected to one's native culture in someway often plays a big role in whether or not someone will be seen as good partner material. Although whites are more exotic and would have more caucasian features than someone who is mixed they usually come from entirely different backgrounds and won't be familiar with any sort of Asian culture. A hapa is sort of a sweet spot for being both exotic but also likely to not be totally out of touch with the local culture as a full white would be. Parents might approve of a hapa more than they would a white. It's sort of a win win on both ends. White features may be sought after but Asians are very homogenous by nature so they might choose a hapa or even as you mentioned an Asian who's surgery/bleachmaxxed to look whiter over a full white
but the rest i agree with

Didn't read,
Just be White.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 22126, Jungcuck and 1 other person
nah bro every study showed asian women date out more than any other race. and they prefer white guys over asian guys in every study to ever exist
I recall the studies but due to foggy memory I'd have to ask where were the studies conducted. Asian majority countries tend to stay rather homogenous though in cases where Asians are a diaspora or become the minority they do tend to have the highest rates of dating outside of their own race (JFL at Native Americans intentionally committing genetic suicide with what little numbers they have, I guess they know the game is already over and are choosing to jump boat)

I recall the studies but due to foggy memory I'd have to ask where were the studies conducted. Asian majority countries tend to stay rather homogenous though in cases where Asians are a diaspora or become the minority they do tend to have the highest rates of dating outside of their own race (JFL at Native Americans intentionally committing genetic suicide with what little numbers they have, I guess they know the game is already over and are choosing to jump boat)
cope man JBW is 1000000x even stronger in majority asian countries

I’ve phenotypemaxxed to white leaning recently and instantly the amount of Asian girls and curry girls throwing themselves at me is insane, almost never got iois from them before.

JBW is legit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moneymaxerr and LiteralCaucasian