How to looksmax? Which surgeries would help me the most?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken

Thanks. I really greatly appreciate the advice. Still in college, so cant' get surgeries right away.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
do u live in china?

• +1
One thing I have already decided to do is do a rhinoplasty to make my nose look medium length and make it extremely straight. There is a slight hump, which is not good. Shortening the nose would also decrease midface length. Also custom jaw implants are a must
do u live in china?
No just went there one time ahahha

• +1
you look good

• +1
you look good
thanks man but do you have any advice for what i could improve on? what areas are lacking?
so far considering rhino, cheekbone, chin and jaw implants, and taban's famous almond eye surgery to improve canthal tilt and whatnot. probably in total 30k.

• +1
hard to tell man, you already good look, you're at that point where surgery could either fuck what u got or give you a slight bump

• +1
orbital rim to fix ur shitty eye area

• +1
lack of undereye support?

yeah you have lots of sagging loose skin around your eyes. That and a jaw implant would probably be the best for you. Sure, your face is a little slim and narrow (might be selfie distortion) but other than that you are GL

• +1
Don't let the body dysmorphia fuck you up. You're already pretty good looking and you definitely don't need surgeries. Most of the surgery advice you will get here will take you into uncanny valley territory and you'll look worse.

• +1
1/3 of ur face is covered brah

• +1
Don't let the body dysmorphia fuck you up. You're already pretty good looking and you definitely don't need surgeries. Most of the surgery advice you will get here will take you into uncanny valley territory and you'll look worse.

• +1
Fakecel faggot.

• +1
Aren't you the Indian dude who posted on /r/ABCDesis a while ago? You're decent looking, get infraorbital rim implants if anything, imo.

• +1
Jaw implant only imo.

• +1