How to lose 100lbs without loose skin at 20?

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Bronze
I fucked up bad. I gained 100lbs in the span of 2 years. I used to play football and wrestle, I ate like shit as a kid but I exercised it off. Now working in a office this has caught up to me.

I stepped on the scale and it said 310 lbs

I have been lifting too but I still have had a shit diet

I have tons of money saved and I want to spend a year improooving.

Currently going to a small shit gym, It is about a 2 minute drive from my home and Its only 10$ a month so I will keep it. However If I drive to the next city over theres a 24 hour fitness and my job has a 25% off coupon for it. I mostly want to use it for amenities such as the Sauna and Pool

I am going to eat 2000 calories and eat 150+g of protein and drink a gal of water + tons of vitamins daily. Am I doomed for loose skin at this age?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I fucked up bad. I gained 100lbs in the span of 2 years. I used to play football and wrestle, I ate like shit as a kid but I exercised it off. Now working in a office this has caught up to me.

Currently going to a small shit gym, It is about a 2 minute drive from my home and Its only 10$ a month so I will keep it. However If I drive to the next city over theres a 24 hour fitness and my job has a 25% off coupon for it. I mostly want to use it for amenities such as the Sauna and Pool

I am going to eat 2000 calories and eat 150+g of protein and drink a gal of water + tons of vitamins daily. Am I doomed for loose skin at this age?
Cant you just lose it slowly and then get a surgery for getting rid of any lose skin you get? Even if you do get some on your body its fine as getting lean is mainly about face

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and lstar2005
VERY slow and steady fat loss, don't make drastic changes and keep your hormones in check. you will most likely have some loose skin but it can be removed

you will most likely have loose skin, but it'll look better than staying fat.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, hardestmfintheroom, coisbhai and 1 other person
VERY slow and steady fat loss, don't make drastic changes and keep your hormones in check. you will most likely have some loose skin but it can be removed
Price wont matter as long as it isnt a insane amount (more than 10000$). But Will it scar me/ make me look normal? I dont want to look fucked up

How slow? Is 2lbs a week too much

Price wont matter as long as it isnt a insane amount (more than 10000$). But Will it scar me/ make me look normal? I dont want to look fucked up
Idk depends on the surgeon. what country are you in

Idk depends on the surgeon. what country are you in
USA. Upper middle class guy. Submitted my passport papers a month ago So I can fly to Korea or some other place if need be for surgery

2000 calories is too much. Try 1600 calories

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK

How old are you

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, JohnBaza and ZoomerSpicoid415
20, 6'1. I tried 1500 but felt like complete shit and my dick didnt work. my BM
How did you even end up gaining 45 kg. I get gaining 10 kg in the span of 2 years but 45 is a lot. Do you notice that people in youre surroundings started acting different to you when you got fat?

How did you even end up gaining 45 kg. I get gaining 10 kg in the span of 2 years but 45 is a lot. Do you notice that people in youre surroundings started acting different to you when you got fat?
I did armed security and basically had access to as much food as possible for 2 years straight. And the thing is I distanced myself from my friends and family except my mom so I had no one to hold me accountable. I can definitely sense everyones disgust

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and JohnBaza
use the searchbar

I did armed security and basically had access to as much food as possible for 2 years straight. And the thing is I distanced myself from my friends and family except my mom so I had no one to hold me accountable. I can definitely sense everyones disgust
I wish you succes on youre journey bro! Try to eat healthy food and food that will fill you. Dont have cheatdays like some people do but cheatmeals. Lets say you want to have an cheatmeal you should skip lunch or dinner. Cheatdays ruin the progress.

How to suck dick without being gay?

I was in a similar position about a year ago, I was 270 and OBESE but i lost 60 pounds in 3 months by doing a thousand calories a day. In retrospect all i would change is i would hop on a cycle to keep some of that muscle as i did it. Wish you all the best bro

take a weight that you can lift 100+ times, 2 rules: you can only rest 10 seconds and when you rest you have to keep your muscles working, so if you do bench, you have to keep the bar up when resting so the muscles are still working, its gonna burn a lot but you wont have loose skin, david goggins did the same i think and he doesnt have loose skin

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
I was in a similar position about a year ago, I was 270 and OBESE but i lost 60 pounds in 3 months by doing a thousand calories a day. In retrospect all i would change is i would hop on a cycle to keep some of that muscle as i did it. Wish you all the best bro
Age? I am going to try and be as clean as possible and as consistent as possible with lifting and If I lose hella muscle or look flabby I might hop on trt after 3-6 months too

Age? I am going to try and be as clean as possible and as consistent as possible with lifting and If I lose hella muscle or look flabby I might hop on trt after 3-6 months too
I was 18 when i did it, i would just bump 10mgs of ostartine while running 6.5 mg of enclomephine.

how tf did u gain that much in a span of 2 years? I couldnt imagine how would i be treated if i got that fat

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47099, BrahminBoss and hardestmfintheroom
how tf did u gain that much in a span of 2 years? I couldnt imagine how would i be treated if i got that fat
yea
The most I gained in my life was 60 lb and once I lost the first 30 lb I never got back up again
My bf% would be 20-15% whether I diet or not

And this year I’m under 15%bf

• +1
Reactions: marek937
yea
The most I gained in my life was 60 lb and once I lost the first 30 lb I never got back up again
My bf% would be 20-15% whether I diet or not

And this year I’m under 15%bf
I got up to 22% bf but that was because i was binging on junk for a month