How to lose empathy, degrade and become more dark triad?

K

kantero

Bronze
Title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I did it by going on .me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and UndercovrNormie
Force the idea that humans are scum and that you shouldn’t feel empathy for them into your head.

• +1
How to lose humanity points, essentially?

I'd say practice manipulating people online, since it doesn't really matter on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney

I'd say practice manipulating people online, since it doesn't really matter on the internet.
Any examples of how to do it?

I guess i need to start watching incels.me again, also more TRP, more working on myself and being less "bf" with my gf.

• +1

I guess i need to start watching incels.me again, also more TRP, more working on myself and being less "bf" with my gf.
Uhhh, find stuff like active online forums and manipulate your way into becoming a mod, then an admin and so on and so forth (apart from this forum, of course, plz no ban). Just stuff that would be bad irl but inconsequential online.

• +1
My oneitis told me she'd like me more if I had more empathy for other people.
She trynna cuck me?

• +1
She trynna cuck me?
I think she’s lying, women love brutal, psychopathic men who have 0 empathy for others.

• +1
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer, Deleted member 6401, carnage and 5 others

Register on social media and be mean. Like make fun of kids dying of cancer and the likes. I know it sounds terrible but I swear women love it

• +1
She trynna cuck me?
And you believe her? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
And you believe her? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No I won't change my ways for her. I will refuse and use all my power not to listen to her.
That is if I was able to show empathy jfl. Growing up people always told me I was such a egoist and that I should treat people more kind jfl.

• +1
No I won't change my ways for her. I will refuse and use all my power not to listen to her.
That is if I was able to show empathy jfl. Growing up people always told me I was such a egoist and that I should treat people more kind jfl.
Goodboy.

• +1
I think she’s lying, women love brutal, psychopathic men who have 0 empathy for others.
I am just that brother. Sexually assaulted my oneitis and when she cried I got emotional so she felt bad about her getting angry against me jfl.
I am probably the most dark triad male she's met till now but the thing women love is Chad-genetics.
Once you have Chad-genetics it doesn't matter what you are
Tbh I've always looked innocent. I looked like the most innocent boy growing up but always was the core of problems

Online is not the same as real life. Try getting in a verbal fight with someone and convince that it was their fault

• +1
I think this has to do with zodiac sings. All people I know who are scorpions, have Dark Triad traits even girls like my oneitis. I'm a Leo so I have a few darktriad traits too

• +1
listen to bones.
I think this has to do with zodiac sings. All people I know who are scorpions, have Dark Triad traits even girls like my oneitis. I'm a Leo so I have a few darktriad traits too
shut the fuck up, zodiac signs are bullshit hogwash for middle-aged women lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 176 and LooksJourney
Talk to women. I made the mistake of talking to women and it made me lose faith in humanity. Some of the most shallow people I'll ever meet, real suifuel.

• +1
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer, Deleted member 6401, carnage and 1 other person
Just remember that every single male is your competition and would kill you in a heartbeat to ensure their right to breed.

• +1
Just remember that every single male is your competition and would kill you in a heartbeat to ensure their right to breed.
What about teamwork to ensure their right to breed. We are social creatures not loners

• +1
Just sociopathmaxx bro

• +1
What about teamwork to ensure their right to breed. We are social creatures not loners
Well you should really only encourage Chads to breed. I always encourage Chads I meet to have as many kids as possible. It's time that we unified organism maxed.

This theory also explains that cucks that let their wives breed with Chad instead of themselves are actually high iq since they're effectively cutting their poor genetic makeup willingly out of our species and helping the strong genes in Chads children flourish.

• +1
It will come with experience. You'll get fucked over so much in life. That'll do it. Just practice dark triad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2581
Talk to women. I made the mistake of talking to women and it made me lose faith in humanity. Some of the most shallow people I'll ever meet, real suifuel.
Just overhearing some conversations of my sister + (grand)mom was enough to go WOOOW.

• +1