ihateyounigeria
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 1, 2026
- Posts
- 60
- Reputation
- 14
How to lose face fat while not being too unhealthy. (16, 5’5, 105 pounds)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Is this a joke?. Do you mean I eat 500do a caloric deficit 500 cals max also as well if you want look into retatrutide and hgh that combo is amazing
Currently I eat about 1300 calories a day rough estimate. But definitely not 2000 average (the amount a regular person should be eating). I eat lower than I should be already.no, you eat 500 cals less a day then you currently are
listen man. I don’t think i’m any of those things. I just recognize i’m in a difficult situation because I am skinny but I must lose face fat to enhance my visual appearance. But I will take your informationhonestly, i just saw you were 105 pounds dude... you have bigger things to worry about. if you think your fat its because your skinny fat and have no muscle mass. you need to bulk up and actually start lifting weights. eat 1800kcals a day and hit the gym bro, when you get some muscle you can then actually lose the fat without becoming skin and bones.
my face is so rounded bro like not defined whatsoever, I doubt i’m 8 percent nga. I doubt I could get 8 percent so easily just by doing absolutely nothingur 5’5, 105 pounds why lose more fat bro ur like 8% bf if u dont have some what hollow or slim cheeks by tem ur cooked unless u wanna start fat disolvers but id never reccommend
you need muscle dude. your not 8% bf, post a physique pic. i promise your gonna look like a child in ghana. you need to bulk up and you need to hit the gym. we live in a 1st world country with food down the street for a reason!!listen man. I don’t think i’m any of those things. I just recognize i’m in a difficult situation because I am skinny but I must lose face fat to enhance my visual appearance. But I will take your information
r u fuckin dumb 5'5 105bf is so insaley low js going off statistics plus if ur face is js round due to bone structure ggs go get surgery or cope idkmy face is so rounded bro like not defined whatsoever, I doubt i’m 8 percent nga. I doubt I could get 8 percent so easily just by doing absolutely nothing
Drink water, your extremely skinny and need to eatHow to lose face fat while not being too unhealthy. (16, 5’5, 105 pounds)
View attachment 5699659
Dude I understand I need muscle. I got that down my friend. And here pic.:you need muscle dude. your not 8% bf, post a physique pic. i promise your gonna look like a child in ghana. you need to bulk up and you need to hit the gym. we live in a 1st world country with food down the street for a reason!!
I just need some muscle big dog.Drink water, your extremely skinny and need to eat
You complain about face fat then say you need muscle??I just need some muscle big dog.
bulk up and get a gym membership and then close this forum for a year. come back next year when you have something to work withDude I understand I need muscle. I got that down my friend. And here pic.:View attachment 5699979
You can’t reliably check my body fat from my weight or height or both. Just saying manr u fuckin dumb 5'5 105bf is so insaley low js going off statistics plus if ur face is js round due to bone structure ggs go get surgery or cope idk
I guess?bulk up and get a gym membership and then close this forum for a year. come back next year when you have something to work with
ok so r u fat? can u see ur abs? can u see ur penis when u go to the bathroom? r u fat? r u fat?You can’t reliably check my body fat from my weight or height or both. Just saying man
Yea sure i’m fat right. apparently if my ribs are showing then it’s just not enough. I need diet now right?ok so r u fat? can u see ur abs? can u see ur penis when u go to the bathroom? r u fat? r u fat?
No I’m saying dude. you’re saying I need to eat but I don’t fucking need to eat. I need muscle dude. Both will work, eating will just fill the spots with fat, working out will fill it with muscle. but working out will actually solve the “skinny” issue and also give me some benefits dudeYou complain about face fat then say you need muscle??
im not gonna help if ur js gonna bitch and moan bro if u can see ur ribs and ur clearly not fat mabye start bonesmashing zygos but tbh frm what ik if u really want to remove face fat theres only hardmax ways to do it like injecting shit either way get a lil older youd be surprised how much a baby face can changeYea sure i’m fat right. apparently if my ribs are showing then it’s just not enough. I need diet now right?
ur not fat ur js bonelessHow to lose face fat while not being too unhealthy. (16, 5’5, 105 pounds)
View attachment 5699659
I never said I was fat brother. I said I may have a lot of face fat. Depending on my bf percentage. So that may be the reason why I am boneless simply because there is a lot of facial fat to cover the bonesU
ur not fat ur js boneless
You can’t build muscle in a calorie deficit you fucking dumbass these people are tryna help youNo I’m saying dude. you’re saying I need to eat but I don’t fucking need to eat. I need muscle dude. Both will work, eating will just fill the spots with fat, working out will fill it with muscle. but working out will actually solve the “skinny” issue and also give me some benefits dude
youre the one throwing bullshit in my face telling me i’m “fat”. Apparently if this is fucking fat to you then you will be disgusted in the depths of somalia. you provide no good information for meim not gonna help if ur js gonna bitch and moan bro if u can see ur ribs and ur clearly not fat mabye start bonesmashing zygos but tbh frm what ik if u really want to remove face fat theres only hardmax ways to do it like injecting shit either way get a lil older youd be surprised how much a baby face can change
This is me bro I’m literally sub10 percent body fatI
I never said I was fat brother. I said I may have a lot of face fat. Depending on my bf percentage. So that may be the reason why I am boneless simply because there is a lot of facial fat to cover the bones
you will not make any meaningful gains. i promise you.I can still definitely gain muscle at ~1500 cals a day lol. Just won’t be as effective than if I were to eat maybe 2300.
Brother you can definitely build muscle is a calorie deficit because “Because your body can burn stored fat for energy while using protein + strength training to build muscle.” and you do not know if I am boneless i told you I could have some fucking fat on my face which covers the bones I told you. Also bonesmashing will cause me to look busted when I am 30 so I shall not go that route.You can’t build muscle in a calorie deficit you fucking dumbass these people are tryna help you
You don’t have any angularity or hollow cheeks bc ur boneless not because ur fat
Ur not even close to fat nigga i suggest you put on muscle
And stop undereating
Eat ur maintanence or a slight surplus
High protein low fat and only eat carbs if ur gonna workout that day
I don’t believe bone smashing works but give it a go cuz u got nothing to lose nigga
cope bro genuine cope ropemax since all u wanna do is bitch and not accept truthAy
youre the one throwing bullshit in my face telling me i’m “fat”. Apparently if this is fucking fat to you then you will be disgusted in the depths of somalia. you provide no good information for me
negro you do not know what you are saying. Your face is better than mine because you don’t have a round cheeks and round jawline. It’s a little angular there. And my hair does not need fucking cutting. I am telling you it does not look good when it is shorter and I am fixing my skin with tret I said earlier and I am coming here for improvement and basically ur getting upset at me because I have things to improve but that’s why I am here broThis is me bro I’m literally sub10 percent body fat
I’m lean as fuck with abs and veins everywhere on my body
My face looks “fat” because I’m boneless not because I actually have face fat
Me and u are in the same boat
No matter how lean u are ur face won’t look lean and chisled because me and you don’t have good bonemass
And ur worrying about face fat but you don’t even look after urself
U got fucking spots everywhere ur eyebrows and unkept your hair needs cutting your skinny as fuck
Yeah ur face might look chubby bc u don’t have good bones but go work on ur grooming
Go work on ur skincare
Go workout
Your asking for advice but u ain’t even trying
For example this dude earlier was asking which surgery’s he should get but hes fat with raging acne
Js work with what u got bro I believe in u
That’s what I said brother. It will not be as effective than if I were to eat alot of caloriesyou will not make any meaningful gains. i promise you.
yes I am accepting the truth brother. But what you are telling me is not truth. you are handing me bullshit. listen man I am ugly and weird but I am not stupidcope bro genuine cope ropemax since all u wanna do is bitch and not accept truth
I am accepting the truth bro. you have to understand you’re a moron and other people are morons and they will tell me I have 8 percent body fat when there’s a high chance that it’s way off from that. I need to get it checked by a doctor or something. some idiot who tells me I am fat and you say “accept the truth” you’re a dork brobro accept the fucking truth were here to help you might just be bloated in that pic but your def lean get in the gym and do a bulk its not that hard if your 105 u need to bulk no questions ask bulk to 130 with muscle then come back about being lean? go either natural or use roids
stop being a pussy bro its obvious your lean I can see your fucking rib cageI am accepting the truth bro. you have to understand you’re a moron and other people are morons and they will tell me I have 8 percent body fat when there’s a high chance that it’s way off from that. I need to get it checked by a doctor or something. some idiot who tells me I am fat and you say “accept the truth” you’re a dork bro
your help is full of unless info and apparent “ropefuel”. I understand a visible rib cage may indicate low body fat but you’re acting like it always means that and that’s not true. you’re actually an idiot and you can’t stand someone who wants to use facts to slightly contradict your statements. Don’t be upset buddystop being a pussy bro its obvious your lean I can see your fucking rib cageget in the gym bro your more skinny than my dick. you also look bloated cuz ur maxilla seems underdeveloped its ok low iq peasant u can fix it with puberty and orthodontics. I was here to help don't act like a dick ur post to rep is horrendous worse than mine. I iq mog you
105 pounds, your femboy weight, there is no fat, muscle is made up mostly of water so you need at least 2.6 litres of water per day when you eventually become big enough to prevent water retentionNo I’m saying dude. you’re saying I need to eat but I don’t fucking need to eat. I need muscle dude. Both will work, eating will just fill the spots with fat, working out will fill it with muscle. but working out will actually solve the “skinny” issue and also give me some benefits dude
Great dude so we switch the topic to talk about water now. Understood105 pounds, your femboy weight, there is no fat, muscle is made up mostly of water so you need at least 2.6 litres of water per day when you eventually become big enough to prevent water retention
go ahead and stunt ur development in a caloric deficit u retard it takes literally low iq to call u fat but u seem to think soyour help is full of unless info and apparent “ropefuel”. I understand a visible rib cage may indicate low body fat but you’re acting like it always means that and that’s not true. you’re actually an idiot and you can’t stand someone who wants to use facts to slightly contradict your statements. Don’t be upset buddy
never said ur ugly or weird there’s def stuff u can doyes I am accepting the truth brother. But what you are telling me is not truth. you are handing me bullshit. listen man I am ugly and weird but I am not stupid
lmao I never said I was fat dumb fuck. For reference this isgo ahead and stunt ur development in a caloric deficit u retard it takes literally low iq to call u fat but u seem to think so
No I am telling myself I am ugly and weird because I know I am. but i’m saying that doesn’t stop me from thinking for 0.2 seconds about information some goblins share to me.never said ur ugly or weird there’s def stuff u can do
I mention water since you want to gain muscle and lose face fat, I mention water since muscle is mainly water, I mention water since a too low intake of water causes water retention which causes facial bloating which you don’t wantGreat dude so we switch the topic to talk about water now. Understood
so be it bro cope or go get fat dissolving solutions and start injectingNo I am telling myself I am ugly and weird because I know I am. but i’m saying that doesn’t stop me from thinking for 0.2 seconds about information some goblins share to me.
ok sure thenI mention water since you want to gain muscle and lose face fat, I mention water since muscle is mainly water, I mention water since a too low intake of water causes water retention which causes facial bloating which you don’t want
Or I can just live my fucking life and see if working out will help me? Why do I have to go the extreme all the time broso be it bro cope or go get fat dissolving solutions and start injecting