How to lose face fat while not being too unhealthy. (16, 5’5, 105 pounds)

looks good, a bit of face fat is healthy so it looks the best, hollow cheeks is one of the worst psl memes and needs to die asap, the only way to get to that point is either starving or injecting shit in your face, neither of which are healthy obviously
DO NOT try to do anything to get rid of it especially at this age
Well of course too little face fat will make me look dead. and also hollow cheeks can very much be achieved without extreme measures. Even with high body fat some people have it. I’m just saying. Also I will not do anything to get rid of it as of right now
 
Or I can just live my fucking life and see if working out will help me? Why do I have to go the extreme all the time bro
ok seriously no bs how will working out help u explain since i clearly am lost
 
ok seriously no bs how will working out help u explain since i clearly am lost
It could help me lose face fat??” Losing overall body fat can reduce facial fat too—“ if I am not at “8” which is possible. I
Could be higher
 
negro you do not know what you are saying. Your face is better than mine because you don’t have a round cheeks and round jawline. It’s a little angular there. And my hair does not need fucking cutting. I am telling you it does not look good when it is shorter and I am fixing my skin with tret I said earlier and I am coming here for improvement and basically ur getting upset at me because I have things to improve but that’s why I am here bro
Please dm me
 

Similar threads

Accursed
Replies
9
Views
157
symmetry_god
S
Gumiak_1
Replies
3
Views
44
Gumiak_1
Gumiak_1
manhattanbound
Replies
5
Views
73
manhattanbound
manhattanbound
appealislaww
Replies
10
Views
54
appealislaww
appealislaww
0dimolmtncel
Replies
2
Views
36
badacne
badacne

Users who are viewing this thread

  • britishbomber
  • salvitor ruso
  • ihateyounigeria
  • greekstatue
  • rrman00
  • evilfoidsstrikeagai
  • badacne
  • Swarthy Knight
  • GoodLittleFoidBoy
  • ALMS
Back
Top