how to lose facial fat (I know its hard) - 1000 CALORIES A DAY CHALLENGE WITH PROGRESS PIX

N

nocryingok

Iron
I'm going to starve myself (its not that hard) by intermittent fasting for 22 hours every day and eating nothing but fatty meat before bed (I can't sleep while hungry). How else can I lose facial fat? There's got to be a money thing where they use a procedure and help me progress 10% faster...

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 23558
lot of potassium. when i started drinking lots of oj my face leaned down crazy even though i gained little bit of fat

I drink a chit ton of water dude, my piss is always clean
I will try drinking tons of coconut water during this fast, OJ is too many calories
(I already squeeze and drink about 4 limes per day every day)

I did this for about 3 months, you are going to have the worst shits of your life for the next month

I drink a chit ton of water dude, my piss is always clean
I will try drinking tons of coconut water during this fast, OJ is too many calories
(I already squeeze and drink about 4 limes per day every day)
what helped me was going to the gym, consuming less salt and more sodium, water and increasing my test, even though my bf% is higher than before I have a slimmer face.
your beard helps with having a more defined face but you could still get a slimmer face.

what helped me was going to the gym, consuming less salt and more sodium, water and increasing my test, even though my bf% is higher than before I have a slimmer face.
your beard helps with having a more defined face but you could still get a slimmer face.
there's also skin care ish ways like icing your face and gua sha but i never tried that.

there's also skin care ish ways like icing your face and gua sha but i never tried that.
these are temporary right? Like I'd have to do them every day. I'm very busy and hate that kind of phaggotry (no disrespect to phags)

Did an insane HIT (not HIIT) chest workout today, great results, going up in strength. Then player some beach tennis. Ate 300 calories (a piece of cake I had left over from Xmas) so far, will stay under 1000 (will cook some meat heavy soup soon)

Japanese cutie coming over for more cardio

these are temporary right? Like I'd have to do them every day. I'm very busy and hate that kind of phaggotry (no disrespect to phags)

Did an insane HIT (not HIIT) chest workout today, great results, going up in strength. Then player some beach tennis. Ate 300 calories (a piece of cake I had left over from Xmas) so far, will stay under 1000 (will cook some meat heavy soup soon)

Japanese cutie coming over for more cardio
yes, every morning, a friend of mine iced his face every morning and went on a low calorie no sugar/salt diet and his face got way slimmer, but it takes time, you’re not gonna see results in a month

Starving yourself is by far the dumbest “looksmax” method out there. It’s legit a looksmin.

yes, every morning, a friend of mine iced his face every morning and went on a low calorie no sugar/salt diet and his face got way slimmer, but it takes time, you’re not gonna see results in a month
yes I will, because I will lose 5kg of fat in 30 days

Starving yourself is by far the dumbest “looksmax” method out there. It’s legit a looksmin.
have you seen my face bud? its fat as fuck, I'm slaying on Tinder now with my frauded faceapp pic and 90% of the edits the app makes are simply slimming down my face (so zygos appear, kinda hollow cheeks, better jawline etc). I will certainly look better if I am at 10% BF (right now I am at about 16)

have you seen my face bud? its fat as fuck, I'm slaying on Tinder now with my frauded faceapp pic and 90% of the edits the app makes are simply slimming down my face (so zygos appear, kinda hollow cheeks, better jawline etc). I will certainly look better if I am at 10% BF (right now I am at about 16)
That's not just bf though is it? Maybe you just have shit bone structure or massetters? Maybe you have bloat? Maybe you consume too much sodium? Carbs? Not enough water?

You can easily avoid carbs, go carnivore or keto or similar, still eat lots of food and have zero facial bloat without starving yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
I have chit bone structure yes, I don't think its bloat because I eat low carb and drink A TON of water, my piss is clear. I'm thinking face implants for zygos (mayb under eye?), jaw, masseter area

Changed a few rules after heard Mike Mentzer saying "dont cut more than 1000 calories per day".

I'm assuming my maintenance is 3000, when eating only 1000 cals per day, I'd be cutting 2k per 24hrs.
I'll be greedy and still cut more than he recommends, because I'm used to fasting and low carbs, so I think my body is better than average at turning fat into energy.

Aiming for 1500 cals per day now, so a 1500 deficit too. In this rate, I'll lose 1kg of fat (or maybe some will be muscle) every 4 days, so in 24 days I'll reach my goal of losing 6kg of fat

Before this challenge I was at 80kg, estimated bf 15% (abs barely visible without flexing), so 12kg of fat in my body. If I lose half of that, I'll be at 7.5% bodyfat and skeletonmaxxed. I'll probably not be able to reach that low, but let's say 9%BF would be good. My goal is to see if I look better being very lean.

Already looking SO MUCH BETTER in 3 days it's insane

Attachments

• image00001.jpeg
    image00001.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 3 days.jpg
    3 days.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 0
IT's crazy, I look bigger. In the most recent photo I look whiter bc lighting, I actually got a bit of a tan