How to lose stubborn belly fat / viseral?

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
gained it by eating junk + soda + sedenetary lifesyule as a skinny dude, i need to lose it.

ive been eating under 2k calories since 7 days and saw very minimal reducion in fat

fat burners

gained it by eating junk + soda + sedenetary lifesyule as a skinny dude, i need to lose it.

ive been eating under 2k calories since 7 days and saw very minimal reducion in fat
it's bad because ur in a shitty mix of muscle and fat, if you have too little muscle compared to fat ull have to bulk and then cut sadly or do a somewhat cut then bulk then cut

u lose fat from ur organs first

do this cope shit from this black queen

it's bad because ur in a shitty mix of muscle and fat, if you have too little muscle compared to fat ull have to bulk and then cut sadly or do a somewhat cut then bulk then cut
why not recomp? i wont bulk any further lol

Get in a calorie deficit, there are ways to make it easier or keep your muscle if you want to

Get in a calorie deficit, there are ways to make it easier or keep your muscle if you want to
im eating height protien + eating in a deficit, i used to eat more last year but i was also walking around in college

i got fat by lack of moving around lol, its only been a few days since i fixed my lifeestyle i hope i can get my 28 in waist again

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
  • Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline
ye recomp is good too thats what I'm doing after too much unhealthy alcoholism and fast food lol
its my first time having fat so idk how my body works in this regard

its just belly fat that too viseral fat, it doesnt hang or anything