How to lower eyebrows

D

Deleted member 21742

Iron
So everytime I brush my eyebrows downwards and it looks better. I was thinking if it's possible to laminate them like women do to get a brow lift. But instead laminate them downwards. Any thoughts? Or someone who has done

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Eyebrows naturally follow your brow bone, you can't change lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dadfa and Deleted member 20370
Custom supraorbital implants

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 18361 and Deleted member 18840
So everytime I brush my eyebrows downwards and it looks better. I was thinking if it's possible to laminate them like women do to get a brow lift. But instead laminate them downwards. Any thoughts? Or someone who has done
I lowered them a bit by applying minoxidil below eyebrows, u can also squint

I lowered them a bit by applying minoxidil below eyebrows, u can also squint
Minox. gives a lot of people dark eye circles and messes with your skin. Many report the dark circles never go away even if they stop taking it.

Things to consider

• +1
Reactions: someone.something_
i think someone here lowered them with botox but im not sure

OP, Are u overweight? because for my case, my eyebrows got lower when I lost a bit of weight. So I guess some people like me do lose upper eyelid fat. Not sure if its the case for you or that u are even overweight like I do.

• Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad
OP, Are u overweight? because for my case, my eyebrows got lower when I lost a bit of weight. So I guess some people like me do lose upper eyelid fat. Not sure if its the case for you or that u are even overweight like I do.
I'm very overweight

I'm very overweight
Then here is your chance, "just lose weight bro" might actually be a valid option for you. U can try bonesmashing your inner eye orbits and brow ridge if you really want.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21742
Then here is your chance, "just lose weight bro" might actually be a valid option for you. U can try bonesmashing your inner eye orbits and brow ridge if you really want.
Isn't bonesmashing cope?

Op is me with the brushing lol