How to maintain long hair

Deleted member 2733

Deleted member 2733

6.3 inches in girth
Please help prettyboycels, I don't know if these "hair care" sites are trying to sell me 20 products or if they actually work.

QOVES made a video about a study showing that long unmaintained hair is almost as worse as being bald :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

What are your routines?

Tagging curtains chad @ArvidGustavsson

I'm not a Chad, but I have shoulder length hair. Literally just wash and condition it like twice a week.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
Basically. Have long enough hair. Use conditioner and sometimes shampoo. Slick ur hair back after shower. Get something like this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mortis, LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 2733
Basically. Have long enough hair. Use conditioner and sometimes shampoo. Slick ur hair back after shower. Get something like this.

View attachment 1389726
Do you sometimes happen to have frizzy hair?

If so, how do you treat it?

Also how do you get so much volume and are you using any other products/sprays other than shampoo/conditioner?

Also how do you get so much volume and are you using any other products/sprays other than shampoo/conditioner?
Sometimes use sea salt spray when it lays flat it helps a lot. You can't use heavy products on curtains bcuz u want to run your hair throught it without hand getting stuck lol

• +1
Sometimes use sea salt spray when it lays flat it helps a lot. You can't use heavy products on curtains bcuz u want to run your hair throught it without hand getting stuck lol
Makes sense.

Have you ever tried a coconut oil routine?

frizzy hair due to lack of moisture, the cuticles open up to find moisture.

• +1
Wash and condition whenever your hair needs it, try to go on a streak without washing your hair. The more time between washes the better tbh. Stop using a towel to dry hair, use a t shirt instead. Obviously brush out knots.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 2733
Wash and condition whenever your hair needs it, try to go on a streak without washing your hair. The more time between washes the better tbh.
How is this even possible if you go to the gym multiple days a week?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 2733
How is this even possible if you go to the gym multiple days a week?
Never had a problem with sweat tbh, i'm not sure it corelates with oil. Maybe just me though. How many times per week did you wash your hair before starting gym?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Just wash hair with water daily nothing else. Also make sure your scalp is not inflamed because of PUFAs and your hair will naturally regulate oil levels to be healthy