How to Maintain Results From Lash Growth Serum

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎

eyelash growth serums won’t give you permanent results. Lash growth serums only stimulate the existing lashes with active ingredients, creating temporary enhanced growth and thickness.

But once you stop using the serum, your lashes are going to return to their normal length.

If you want to maintain permanent results from your lash growth serum, you can do so safely by simply reducing the frequency of your applications after 12 weeks.

Instead of applying your lash growth serum every day, apply it 1-2 times every week. This will help maintain permanent results without overwhelming the delicate eye area.

• Your lashes fall out and regrow all the time, meaning it’s impossible to create permanent results without regular maintenance. Did you know that you can lose 2-5 lashes a day on average or 20% of your lashes every fortnight?
  • Lash serums use active ingredients to enhance lash growth. Once you stop applying the active ingredients to the lashes, they will return to their normal length and growth rate.
  • You need to give your lashes (and your eyes!) a break from lash serums (not all – it depends on which one you use) every once in a while.
You can also enlist the help of natural home remedies such as coconut oil, which is scientifically proven to prevent lash breakage and can even help stimulate lash growth.2

In between serum applications, you can apply coconut oil to the lashes, helping condition them while promoting natural growth and thickness.

• +1
Reactions: Mike141, Deleted member 32440, flippasav and 1 other person
mirin ctrl c + ctrl v skills

or just drink topical minoxidil like me

having lashes so long and thick that jbs comment on them outweighs the fact you could get a heart attack any minute, trust :feelsmage:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Fiqh, LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 28896
gaymaxxing is law

Channel 9 Eyes GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

I will look gay asf. But saving this for future

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
It isn;t about the length, it is about the girth..

having lashes so long and thick that jbs comment on them outweighs the fact you could get a heart attack any minute, trust :feelsmage:
Isn’t that dangerous?

U fr ? Oral minox is fucking scary i don't want random hairs to grow

For eyelashes, I use the careprost(bimatoprost) from skinorac

• +1
For eyelashes, I use the careprost(bimatoprost) from skinorac
Any fat loss?

If you're in the UK, don't order from skinorac since you're just wasting money on delivery - order from tretinoinworld since they ship from the UK.

• +1
OP please look into raw milk and a correlation to hair please. Would make a good thread. Some anecdotes point towards that