HOW TO MAKE A GIRL SQUIRT

D

Deleted member 17448

Verified Mogger
Prerequisites:

1. She needs to be able to squirt.
2. She needs to turned on BY YOU.

N° 1 is not your problem, and n°2 it's about being a sexy mofo and NT (keep maxing yourself).

I can assure you that If you follow this technique it's impossible for a bitch who fits those 2 points to not squirt while she has a full body orgasm.

I will keep this simple:

1. You are free to touch/eat her before doing this. The more aroused and wet she is the better it will work.

2. With her laying up make her spread her legs. If you are right handed kneel to her left side. You will need to use your left hand as support in the mattress or just choking her.

3. With your palm facing up insert your middle and ring fingers in her pussy. Now you need move those two fingers up and down, trying to slam her top and lower walls as fast and violently as possible. You can start more gently, but your objective is to reach what I just described. You need to use all your arm strength for this and you will tire very fast. But after of 10-30s of this movement at full force her pussy will start to make that wonderful wet noise before squirting. When she starts expelling liquid you must keep going as much as you can.

4. You are free to repeat this all the times you want. You will feel like a god making her cum at demand.

Those bitches will cum so hard that after a session with you will look like a truck has run over them. This works 100% of times, you will get TONS of compliments because they will have never cum like that. Prepare several towels, you will need them.

Enjoy it bros.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 14693, thecel and 8 others
One time I drowned in so much cum I looked like a faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Ryldoo IS COPING, 5.5psl and 4 others
Squirting =/= pleasure, moreso a weird, messy sensation
This is such a common misconception

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380, PYT and hairyballscel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hero of the Imperium and Anchor_Ship
jfl if you think this forum is filled with sex havers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 14693 and 8 others
say you can't make a girl squirt without saying you can't make a girl squirt

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 24213, hairyballscel and 1 other person
My gf keeps cumming from my dick so much she thought I started getting annoyed.

Then she hit me with the “stop stop stop” mix sex and told me she had to use the bathroom to pee. Once she came out I asked her what happened she said she was gonna cum all over my sheets again but didn’t want to make me upset. Jfl :ROFLMAO: This bitch really thought I was getting annoyed from cleaning up her squirt all the time

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, hairyballscel, Deleted member 19281 and 1 other person
Only one question:

HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS? :unsure:

:feelshehe:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: itorroella9
doesn't work if you cant get girls:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Deleted member 19036
Prerequisites:

1. She needs to be able to squirt.
2. She needs to turned on BY YOU.

N° 1 is not your problem, and n°2 it's about being a sexy mofo and NT (keep maxing yourself).

I can assure you that If you follow this technique it's impossible for a bitch who fits those 2 points to not squirt while she has a full body orgasm.

I will keep this simple:

1. You are free to touch/eat her before doing this. The more aroused and wet she is the better it will work.

2. With her laying up make her spread her legs. If you are right handed kneel to her left side. You will need to use your left hand as support in the mattress or just choking her.

3. With your palm facing up insert your middle and ring fingers in her pussy. Now you need move those two fingers up and down, trying to slam her top and lower walls as fast and violently as possible. You can start more gently, but your objective is to reach what I just described. You need to use all your arm strength for this and you will tire very fast. But after of 10-30s of this movement at full force her pussy will start to make that wonderful wet noise before squirting. When she starts expelling liquid you must keep going as much as you can.

4. You are free to repeat this all the times you want. You will feel like a god making her cum at demand.

Those bitches will cum so hard that after a session with you will look like a truck has run over them. This works 100% of times, you will get TONS of compliments because they will have never cum like that. Prepare several towels, you will need them.

Enjoy it bros.
Jfl dnrd

Im assuming its some gay shit

I just stick my dick in and cooooom:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Anchor_Ship
Does this work if your pp is big?

Does this work if your pp is big?
One thing I love to do is to start to fuck them hard when they start trembling, their pussy is so wet that the sensation is amazing. Some, while they tremble will ask me to fuck them. So if you have a good dick you can easily complement this technique with that

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
, their pussy is so wet that the sensation is amazing.
Speaking on the behalf of the virgins on this forum

elab on the sensation

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 17311
My gf keeps cumming from my dick so much she thought I started getting annoyed.

Then she hit me with the “stop stop stop” mix sex and told me she had to use the bathroom to pee. Once she came out I asked her what happened she said she was gonna cum all over my sheets again but didn’t want to make me upset. Jfl :ROFLMAO: This bitch really thought I was getting annoyed from cleaning up her squirt all the time
Mirin slayer bro

Caverject really ascended you.

Hows are your erections now?

Speaking on the behalf of the virgins on this forum

elab on the sensation
Vaginal fluids are more of a sticky liquid. The liquid a woman expels when squirting is more watery (like piss). When you fuck her just after she did that, you will feel that her pussy is crazy wet and the act of fucking it will make so much sound. I usually tell them how much I like how wet their pussy is. They go crazy with that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and AscendingHero
Yeah it's water, still is better to do the same with your dick, obviously you can't apply the same force but it can end being better with good girth + you're actually fucking her not fingering her which has more impact on her mind