how to make a thread

godsmistake

godsmistake

why was I not made of stone like thee?

hello guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today i am going to teach you how to make a thread on looksmax.me and get lots of replies and reacts ;)
the most important thing isn't your content it's the title. that's the first thing that users see so it better grab their attention. sadly there is no magic formula for a good title but there are many topics that always get clicks. some examples are: racebaiting, over for X, news, women and blackpill knowledge. once you've decided on your title the next thing to do is check your username color, if it's grey or piss yellow then don't post. they are shitty colours that failo your high iq thread. now comes the hard part, actually making the thread worth reacting to. short videos work well when making multiple threads but threads with walls of text and good introductions amass the most reacts. for this you want to either use a commonly known and accepted topic that you'll rephrase to please the ears of basement dwellers or go full mrz and quote a bunch of things making it seem like a high effort thread.

on using GTFIH
a common practice in the PSL community used to be adding GTFIH in the title. this added a sense of urgency to the thread and people were more susceptible in clicking it. sadly this acronym does not hold the same power it once did. using or not using it will not affect your thread.

thanks for reading
here's a picture that will save this shit thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
k

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 9380