How to make calcium supplement

ApolloAurius

ApolloAurius

Brasileiro......
To make the calcium supplement, you will use eggshell as a raw material and nothing more. This is good if you have a diet with many eggs a day.
This guide is useless to you if you have no problem spending money on capsule supplements.

1. You will separate the shell from the eggs, wash and dry them with only water.

You can accumulate the shells over time. In this pot there are about 12 eggs. You can leave them to dry naturally or you can take them to the oven or microwave.

2. After accumulating a sufficient amount, wash them in a very fine sieve or on a cloth. This step is important to eliminate any dirt or contaminants.
When washing, you can leave them to dry naturally or you can take them to the oven to dry. But make sure the temperature is not high and do not put it on for too long or you will fuck it up. When put to dry in the microwave, put it in 30-second cycles and give them a break to cool down a bit, so that shit won't burn.

3. When everything is dry, beat all this shit in a blender until it becomes a powder. It will look something like this:

Now, enjoy. Just don't drink that pure shit, put it with a drink or some food. You can sieve it so that the powder is finer and you have no problems with larger pieces that can be annoying.
1/3 teaspoon contains more or less 1 - 3 grams of calcium (I don't really remember, I just take this shit using this measure). Either way, use a precision scale if you have one.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 4387 and 1 other person
I've read somewhere online, about a guy who also crushed egg shells to eat them and started to get blood in his stool, they are like tiny shards that can wreck your gut...

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chintuck22, Deleted member 4387 and 2 others
Appreciate the effort but if you have to DIY cheap supplements I suggest that you should get a job.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Bewusst
I've read somewhere online, about a guy who also crushed egg shells to eat them and started to get blood in his stool, they are like tiny shards that can wreck your gut...

just sift

Attachments

• 1615820773997.png
    1615820773997.png
    498.8 KB · Views: 24
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
just sift
Even so...
Heard that you can put it in lemon juice though, it dissolves and it absorbs better this way(or you could just buy calcium citrate pills and be done with it).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387
Even so...
Heard that you can put it in lemon juice though, it dissolves and it absorbs better this way(or you could just buy calcium citrate pills and be done with it).
yea, bro

I would add vinegar to the egg shell powder to create calcium acetate, makes it easier to digest.

Egg shell powder is better than buying calcium carbonate supplement as well due to low metal content.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387