How to make love to a foid?

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
Whew how do I make love to a foid? She thinks I have experience but I think dont wanna look inexperienced. She asked my what my body count was and I larped it was 2. To not raise any suspicions. I think she’ll be able to tell if I’m a beginner :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, BigBoy, metagross and 1 other person
Are you asking how to fuck? JFL

how old are you?

Whew how do I make love to a foid? She thinks I have experience but I think dont wanna look inexperienced. She asked my what my body count was and I larped it was 2. To not raise any suspicions. I think she’ll be able to tell if I’m a beginner :feelsbadman:
Bro tbh half my hookups I fucked her without her even being horny and came after a few minutes
She wont be able to tell bc of guys who gave her shit sex like me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 11748, BigBoy and 8 others
Don't know.
I just rape them.

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno and BigBoy
you could probably get away with not being to experiennced im guessing most 17 year olds aren't good at sex
I think I’ve reached the peak of autism. I’m about to watch a documentary on how to have sex. It should come naturally i just need to let go of all inhibtions and be in tune with my animalistic desires

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: quakociaptockh, metagross and Lmao
Fuckk it I’ll just wingit

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
There's a thread on best of the best about this very subject bro

• +1
Reactions: metagross
just make her do what feels good to you, put 0 effort to pleasing her.

• Woah
Reactions: Jamal2222
I was planning on being aggressive but 🤷 I’m not tryna catch a case
Your not gonna catch a case for slapper her ass or pushing her mouth on your dick deeper. Just do whatever feels good and dont think too much about it.

• Love it
Reactions: Jamal2222
Your not gonna catch a case for slapper her ass or pushing her mouth on your dick deeper. Just do whatever feels good and dont think too much about it.
I’ll update. I need to avoid pregnancies

Have cheekbones

ask your dad

just try not to cum in 1 min and you are now 'good at sex'

just try not to cum in 1 min and you are now 'good at sex'
Literally this, happened to me a few times that a girl was impressed with my "endurance" because I was able to fuck her for 10-20 minutes without cumming. Also I´d recommend getting good at fingering, it gets girls crazy riled up if you are good at it and its not exactly hard either, there are like 2-3 basic motions. After a few minutes the girl will be practically begging you to fuck her or will just climb on top of you.

step 1.
hear this song
step 2. during actual sex spend the first few minutes just squeezing and kissing her naked so that u wont ejaculate fast and get called as te one pump chump

Just tell her to doggystyle, then fuck her with a good tempo for about 10 min, and that it

She asked my what my body count was and I larped it was 2.

Jfl, when a foid tries to laugh at your inexperience, just slut shame her.

Just fucking raw dog her doggy style.. it's really fucking simple and it works

Unless you are a dicklet, just follow your instincts

didnt you write a story how you fucked some milf in a locker room jfl