How to make money at 15

T

TyroneJohnAnthony

Iron
Hey guys, I was wondering what you guys suggest I should do to make money and what to research or what courses to take that will get me exceptionally good at the task. Investing, Training, reselling, Data Analysis? Should I learn excel? Is there an investing course you would suggest?

Same as for making money at 112.

Learn to code.

JFL if you can’t do java in 2020

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Learn to invest and stock market

At 15 theres no magic tricks, you wont make shit.

Enjoy your puberty and freedom while you can, you will have all your adult life to work and earn a wage.

• +1
Reactions: janoycresva
what websites/books/media do you recommend to start with
Probably head-first Java.
Or any highschool textbook on java will do.

if you don’t have the patience for reading, just go through Thenewboston’s java playlist. It’ll build a good foundation.

After that, if you want to get really good, go on codeforces, codechef, hackerrank, etc and earn some money if you get REALLY good.

buy kneepads, but you have to understand the rest on your own( im not telling you this )

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, PubertyMaxxer and thor
Low iqcel who is studying to become a doctor

Kill yourself greycel
Knows nothing about investing, clearly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Just buy some kneepads bro

Lmao this thread is full of greycels

• +1
Reactions: laske.7, Deleted member 4946 and Hector
Based on what have you made such a conclusion?
You won't make a significant amount of money from investing itself unless you already have a significant amount of capital at your disposal, less than $100k is simply not sufficient. There are better ways to make money. Of course you could focus on skills revolving investing and eventually invest other peoples money (getting hired). However, investing as a poorcel for the sake of making money is stupid, unless you high-leverage trade like a retard which is essentially gambling.

You can make some money investing but not a lot unless you're already rich

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 2227
get fucked by 50 year old pedophiles

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Hector, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
ewhoring if you are good at it (me not) made 5 euro so far and i destroyed his relationship jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: crosshold, WBC323 and Pubertymaxxer3
At 15 theres no magic tricks, you wont make shit.

Enjoy your puberty and freedom while you can, you will have all your adult life to work and earn a wage.
Cope,i'm making thousands of dollars per month

Cope,i'm making thousands of dollars per month

So you go to highschool and after homework and exams your little time goes to freelance designing that gives you thousands per month? At puberty age?

You are 1 in a million or a liar.

So you go to highschool and after homework and exams your little time goes to freelance designing that gives you thousands per month?
I'm a thirdcountrycel so school here is completely useless as i'll be working for 500$ a month.In the summer i was averaging 3k per month but now 1-2k barely working
how much time did it take for you to acquire it?
About 2-3 years,it was a hobby at first but i saw opportunity to make money and i took it.

I'm a thirdcountrycel so school here is completely useless as i'll be working for 500$ a month.In the summer i was averaging 3k per month but now 1-2k barely working

About 2-3 years,it was a hobby at first but i saw opportunity to make money and i took it.

Slavic country?

Im curious, why are you in this forum? Do you really need to worry about looksmaxing if you live in one of those countries?

I've traveled to many, even lived for some months in one of them, its full of average and even ugly guys with hotties. Feels like easy-mode.

Im curious, why are you in this forum? Do you really need to worry about looksmaxing if you live in one of those countries?

I've traveled to many, even lived for some months in one of them, its full of average and even ugly guys with hotties. Feels like easy-mode.
I really dont need to,i'm probably top 1% in terms of looks here,i just browse this forum for fun

• +1
Reactions: Hector
become a rent boy

I really dont need to,i'm probably top 1% in terms of looks here,i just browse this forum for fun

Top 1%
Make thousands of dollars per month at puberty age

What else, you shoot lasers with your eyes?

get a job or e whore

JFL if you can't do competitive coding at 15
tf is competitive coding? Like hackothons? At 15 you would not be smart enough to do well in those nor have enough experience