How to make my face less assymetrical

D

Deleted member 30892

Professionnal fumbler
Joined
Jun 14, 2023
Posts
1,018
Reputation
732
I don't think its bloated but one side of my face is rounder around the cheeks

By touching the jaw muscle I realized my left side massetters are huge af compared to the other side, but the other side kind of look better

Can I greatly reduce their size in a short span ? If not is there a way to train my right side isolated to make it even ?
 
Filler
 
  • +1
Reactions: klamus
you dont know real asymmetry
 
By making it symmetrical
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant, StacyRepellent, InSplit and 3 others

I don't think its bloated but one side of my face is rounder around the cheeks

By touching the jaw muscle I realized my left side massetters are huge af compared to the other side, but the other side kind of look better

Can I greatly reduce their size in a short span ? If not is there a way to train my right side isolated to make it even ?
ye chew 1 side dont listen to retards saying fillers
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30892
By making it symmetrical
BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX
AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH :feelsohh:
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30892 and Blackgymmax
surgery
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
he has the smallest version of asymmetry.
he doesnt know how bad it gets
I had way worse before I'm at the end of softmaxxing journey which is basically 90% of the way and I'm not doing the 10% that are surgeries and shii. Don't need them to be a chadlite
 
ye chew 1 side dont listen to retards saying fillers
Thats already what I was doing its been like a month and I barely noticed change imma still keep going cuz not doing that would only make it worse overtime jfl
 
I don't think any face is naturally 100% symmetrical, the best you can have is close enough to appear symmetrical i think the best you can do is look at pictures mirrored to verify and pick which is closest.
 

Similar threads

Josef_i_d_k
Replies
5
Views
68
fxresdz
fxresdz
boby boneless
Replies
3
Views
58
patrickbateman0205
patrickbateman0205
gruca-looksmaxx223
Replies
8
Views
87
2BeamsofLight
2BeamsofLight
saass
Replies
7
Views
103
iq.
I

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top