What can I do to make my hair system look less fake? Just a matter of thinning the hairline and washing/cleaning it properly?

TimmyAshan1

TimmyAshan1

NW5 balding, recessed chin, cleft lip, 24% bf T_T
Joined
Apr 21, 2026
Posts
370
Reputation
265
Question: Is it fine for me to spam this many threads about it? I usually ask these questions around once every 1-2 weeks; is that fine or too often? I really don't want to spam.

Here are some pictures of what it looks like without the headwrap.
1790620153131
1790620170162
1790620193503
1790620210067



I guess the main issue likely is the front and hairline integration?


Here are some guys with other hair systems that I found on Reddit, and their hairline looks mostly fine. So IDK if I'm doing anything wrong besides the hairline
1790620393730
1790620404758
1790620414280
1790620439091
 

Similar threads

excitee
Replies
0
Views
30
excitee
excitee
james_8274
Replies
4
Views
67
TimmyAshan1
TimmyAshan1
ascending00
Replies
4
Views
61
sadlymtn7
sadlymtn7
pdub
Replies
11
Views
162
james67 i hate foid
james67 i hate foid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top